36%  [ 12 ]
Everytime I close my eyes.
24%
 24%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 33

MsAmberly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:00 am
Twack
I had a dream this morning it was a nightmare and I rarely have those. The whole thing seemed to revolve around the them of dark magick and how I had some connection to the necronumicron which I believe to be a good book not a belief I don’t think half the crap in there dose anything. But in this dream it did. If anyone would help to analyze my dream that would be great

(A friend’s house, really big, white, lots of windows and bushes it seemed to be in the middle of a city but there were no other buildings near it.) Most windows had the blinds pulled back. But in some places the blinds had creepy shadows on them. I see my friend and another person; we had planed to sneak out, though I was already outside. We creep low under the windows I do a dramatic dive to avoid the window where his mom is but get caught any way. She comes out and seems to be on drugs of some sort just spazing out. She comes close and I see she has the anarchy symbol lightly carved in her forehead, and off to the right (looking at her) of her nose was a pentagram. We talk about some thing I know it has to do with magic, dark magic like demons and curses. Then looking back at her I notice the pentagram that was on her nose is now an anarchy symbol perfectly drawn. The odd thing is the anarchy symbol (Anarchy Symbol) has a similar five pointed shape but the crossing line was at an angel like the one in the picture. We continue talking and I believe I say something that reveals I have done something out of the necronumicron.
The next place is a dark ally way few lights a bit of graffiti on the garish green trashcans. It’s just before sun rise and lights are scattered in the windows. I walk past a “gangsta” who attempts to talk to me but I blow him off trying to get to school. He calls back after saying I’ll regret ignoring him. I get to school and it’s my old middle school in the history class (I’m not sure if this is important but I had a crush on him) I talk to some friends I don’t think my ex girl Friend was in the room because we’d normally meet there because we had that class together. The phone rings and the teacher goes over to it he tells me that I need to go down stairs it’s an emergency and before I can get out of my seat the door bursts open and an administrator (not one I recognize) has a terrorized look on her face and the “gangsta” I ran into on the way to school is on the floor his legs seemingly bound behind him. His hands are rapped around his throat he is gasping words at me I can’t tell what he’s saying. The administrator whose panic is evident through her voice says “He needs you to draw the symbol” Thought vague she seemed to imply what the symbol was and I knew it too. I ran out into the hall hoping over the incapacitated “gangsta” and drew in black ink a symbol I tried to recreate (Symbol) Looking at it out of dream it has my initials in it “CM” and. My friend who is also involved with magic comes up to me asking what happened calmly I tell her I don’t know and ask if she has any tape. I cover over the symbol drawn on the wall with index cards and tape recommending that the administrator wash it off. The “gangsta” is now fine. The dream ends with the sound of ripping tape which I hear as I’m awake.

Well, I don't know how psychic or empathic you might be, but with all the school shootings that have been going on especially lately, is it possible you are picking up on the worries of those around you and playing it out in your dreams? I do that often.

How about the news? Does someone in your house watch the news a lot? Because these things seem to be in the news so much lately that it might be possible your own worries built up enough that you worked it out in your own mind in your dreams.

As far as symbolism and interpretation, I'm not that great at that. I tend to dream mostly in true to life form. If someone sits me down and tells me they are pregnant in my dream, sure enough, 4-6 months later, that person will find out they are pregnant and tell me or someone close to me.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:17 pm
i am a little worried now, caus ei don't seem to dream anymore, which is odd for me...i can't remember the last time i remembered my dream, and i always use dto dream, and recall with perfect detail what my dream was like....is there any discernable reasoning for this?  

twilight insanity

The Owl's Roost | Resources and Services |

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces