Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:05 am
User Image
(may need a refresh)

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:04 pm
Slight Announcement!

Apologies in advance for the slightly random interruption here, but I thought it the most appropriate spot for anyone tracking my growings and the like.

Just as a slight heads up, I may be a little sluggish over the next month or so with all of my remaining work (which includes but may not be limited to templates, godling growths, customs, breedings and et cetera) due to school work throwing itself into overdrive. With four studio classes on my roster and approximately one month left of the semester, school has taken priority and I've been finding myself with little or no time for anything Gaia related as of late, even on weekends, between art assignments.

When I do get to things, however, they will be done in order and in as timely/professional a manner as I can manage. Thank you for your patience, and my apologies for any inconvenience it may cause-- and I should be back up to speed within a few weeks' time.

Hanyousblood

Hanyousblood

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:41 pm
An Update!

So school is over and I have thankfully survived; however, due to some personal reasons and a backlog, I will be taking a semi-official hiatus for the next short while. During this time, I'm going to be working on what's owed (litter growths, customs, templates, et cetera), but I will not be taking on anything new until I've gotten my current plate a little more reined in. Thank you kindly for your patience and understanding.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:48 pm
Thought I'd dump these off right away since they've been such a long time coming! I don't believe I left any, but If there are any issues with color bleeds or issues, please don't hesitate to PM me and I will correct the problem immediately! Thank you~

User Image
User Image
User Image

Hanyousblood

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:17 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:44 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Hanyousblood

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:10 pm
Apologies again for the delayed growth cycle on these little dudes, but I am supremely appreciative of y'all's patience. OTL

On an unfortunate side note (which shouldn't effect much of anything now that my on-the-clock litters are all up to date) though, my Macbook has started taking a thermal nosedive towards some egg-cooking-grade internal temperatures over the past couple of days and, in lieu of getting it professionally cleaned out/maybe having the thermal paste or whatever replaced/et cetera, I'm pretty much unable to do much of anything new.

But anyway YEEEAH JUVE TIME.

User Image
User Image
User Image w/ familiar
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:23 pm
User Image  

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3