Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Animal Lovers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all animal lovers and pet owners 

Tags: animal lovers, pets, animals, cats birds dogs fish reptile, official animal lovers guild 

Reply Main Forum
I have bettas nowww

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

beardly

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:09 pm
Lul so uh
I just stole sarahs ten gallon tank, And I'm trying to figure out what type of fish I want.
I threw a fit for a fire eel but mom said no gonk gonk
Anyways
So far I was thinking of getting african dwarf frogs.
http://www.petco.com/product/101059/African-Dwarf-Frog.aspx?CoreCat=Freshwater Fish 4laugh
Any ideas?

Woo o: I finally decided on the fish, And I got three female bettas.
R.I.P, Burrito.
Found him in one of the rock thingys, hiding, I put him in a bowl because the bettas ate half his fin and he couldnt swim.I felt so bad, He died.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:16 pm
gonk gonk gonk
annyonee?

beardly

Vanilla eXee

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:20 am

ADFs are great. I have some in my brother's 10g. They're pretty simple to take care of and they're peaceful. They stay mostly on the bottom of the tank and swim up for air every so often. You could also get a nice group of something that stays at midwater level. Personally, I'd go with GloFish because I <3 them. But anything that stays small is a good choice.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:31 am
You killed Burrito D<
But pretty Bettas.

Sarahmooo
Captain

BubbleE1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:53 am
I have a male crowntail betta. He's got a black head that fades to blueish then bright bright red fins. biggrin
His name is Corn and he's easy to care fun and fun to watch because he never just stays in one spot really. He's always swimming around. and my friend has an orangy betta that she can stick her finger in the water and her betta will come up to her and rub it like a cat wanting to be pet haha.  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games