Reply Chatterbox/Humor
Anybody have any Cold Steel products?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:59 pm
There's one I've been looking at. CS's demos (for all their stuff) look pretty impressive, though I know they're supposed to. Do any of you actually own anything from CS? Which items and how good are they?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:59 pm
ArmasTermin
There's one I've been looking at. CS's demos (for all their stuff) look pretty impressive, though I know they're supposed to. Do any of you actually own anything from CS? Which items and how good are they?

I have a Trail Master, its amazing. comfortable, very sharp. and has decent weight to it, so it nearly follows through with itself.

I want to get a smaller version, so it can have it on a Bug out Belt.  

Crash Maniac

Crash Maniac

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:01 pm
ArmasTermin

I have a Trail Master, its amazing. comfortable, very sharp. and has decent weight to it, so it nearly follows through with itself.

I want to get a smaller version, so it can have it on a Bug out Belt.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:41 pm
Only thing I can really think of is a CS ninja star. Weighted nicely and perfect size for a hand held weapon, but I wished the points were just a bit sharper.  

Man of the Demoneye

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:28 pm
Man of the Demoneye
Only thing I can really think of is a CS ninja star. Weighted nicely and perfect size for a hand held weapon, but I wished the points were just a bit sharper.
Shurikins were mostly used as a diversion for a follow up attack rather than the attack itself.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:47 pm
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Man of the Demoneye
Shurikins were mostly used as a diversion for a follow up attack rather than the attack itself.

Still, I can stick the thing 1/4" into plywood, so there has to be some potential there.  

Man of the Demoneye

Chatterbox/Humor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff