Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
better?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TDogVelarde26

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:34 pm
what is better by your self play or 2 or 3  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:35 pm
what games?  

TDogVelarde26

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:33 pm
The more the merrier baby.

Sex alone is no fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:38 am
Uh. I appreciate you trying to create a new topic of discussion, but this is far too vague. I'll attempt to try to answer this though..

If you're with friends, and they are all paying attention enough, usually a multiplayer game is funner. Obviously fighting games only really allow 2 people, whereas party games or FPSes are best played with 4 or more.

There are of course instances where you friends don't care about what's going on, or would like to watch a fun game being played, in which case a 1 player game might be best - a good example of a fun to watch game is Portal, especially if whoever is playing is new to the game.

I hope that answers your question... usually a game excels in either single or multiplayer, and the other seems like an addon. There are a few examples of a game that is fun both alone and with friends - the original Halo for example (and arguably the second one too) had great campaigns and multiplayer play (for a console FPS at least, lol)  

nitnit
Captain

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:49 pm
You softie.  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items