Submit

F E A R ii T S E L F

Ruthless Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:21 pm
Hey all. I was curious. I started thinking back to this bomb weed I smoked and how ******** up I got, I kinda count that as my first time getting high, because i've never been more high than that. So I was wondering, what are your favourite strains and how did you act when you blazed it.

Mine was some Grand Daddy Perps, but I think it was mixed with some green crack. Anyway, me and three other friends were in my closet, it's not all that big, were able to squeeze at least ten people in there in a circle. Anyway, the four of us put a towel under the door to hot box it and after maybe eight hits, I just went brain dead and stared at the ashtray, it felt like I was being pulled it. My friends laughed when they looked at me, they were saying s**t like, "Dude, he's ********' gone, I wish I was there right now." and after a while, I just started laughing uncontrollably and i fell over and just lied there, laughing.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:25 pm
Anything I get from BC is good.
Afghani kish wasn't bad, Banana kush was aaalright, nothing worth raging about in comparison to some strains I've smoked.
White widow= heart
Super skunk= heart
Purple haze= heart

Perhaps you all can help me identify a strain I smoked a couple of weeks ago:
It smelled really really strange, still had that amazing bud smell, but really strong, and almost sweet and at the same time Earthy/basil-like smell? Not sure how to describe it.

It had quite a lot of purple to it, if that helps.
I know that's really a broad description, but yeah, if you know of a strain that may be it, let me know?<3

xoxo  

electro romantic

l u c i d x d r e a m s

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:42 am
White widow
strawberry kush
creeper
trainwreck
blueberry yumyum:]
Hawiian gold bud

My friend and I sat in my small a** closet, and put a towl under that and hotboxed itXD
we were smoking the Hawiian gold bud,
we got ******** up.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:14 am
MY top 10:

10. Skunk one. A classic

9. Colombian red point. In case you're wondering, imagine an endo that will kick your a**

8.Bubble. Tastes delicious. Its my girlfriend's favourite, and my pipe's favourite too

7. The chronic Hard to argue against that kinda pedigree

6. White widow Has earned its fame

5. Green crack Hangs with the best of 'em, and hits super hard, but nothing compared to...

4. LA guns This made my trip to amsterdam I took over 20 strains in 10 days and nothing, not even the hash, matched this. It was absurd

3. Santa Martagold/Acapulco gold Pretty much the same. Stronger in Santa marta, but you Cali Kids are doing fine. Amazing sativa, tastes delicious

2. King's blend Backstage at the KMK show two years ago. These guys dont ******** around. Maybe it scores this high because it come from the ******** kings, but still owns most every high I've ever had. Except for...

1. Blue Cheese, from Medellin Anyone who argues they have better weed than Colombia loses here. They took BArney's wining Utopia haze and crossed it with some perfectly blue s**t. Insane  

Darth_Nader

Marijuana Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff