how often r u on gaia?
  alot
  sometimes
  hardly
View Results

jeff dragon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:35 pm
hey this is my first try at this please critisize it to be helpful

ok so i'm kinda new to this how is a good way to make money?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:38 pm
Getting 8000+ plus posts is helpful XP
also is booty grab
commenting
playing games like zomg or jigsaw
gambliing
marketplace stuff
whoreing yourself out for money...  

Joeyfish5
Crew

jessi_angel94_2

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:27 pm
joey, i don't think the last one is something he's looking for  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:35 pm
What?
I do it all the time
XD  

Joeyfish5
Crew

jessi_angel94_2

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:39 pm
lolz you do, he might not....hmm
person, do you?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:09 am
Well, booty grabbing can earn you 10 000/day if you are persistent - posting in the guild gives money as well wink
If you are good with the numbers you could try to get money through marketplace gambling, but I can't give you any advice there. If you are good at drawing you can sell avi art :]  

abandoned_nr_5448214

Gambino Gaian

MystiBlu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:53 am
I highly recommend grabbing booty, if your computer will handle it. I've been known to pull in 10k an hour on a good day. Also, if you can reinvest some of that money into your tank (get a couple mermaids, some knight fish, maybe a watermeat or two) and then start posting in the random little glow threads in the aquarium forum, you can get that tank making money for you even when you aren't online.
I recently realized how much I make just posting nonsense in threads like this one, too - and playing the guild games! Silliness for fun and profit - what could be better, right?!
I can't really say much about the investment thing - I am a packrat and once I buy something, it's not likely to be resold. Aryllia - you still waiting to hear from me about the cloud? LoL !!!! See what I mean? But if you can buy low and then sell high, well thats where the most profit comes from! I have been known to get a Gaia card then buy like a whole bunch of Aquarium Luck Keys at 99 gaia cash each and then sell them for like 35K gold each.... The turtles are a pretty good profit that way, too.
Otherwise, have fun and good luck. And if you need any help, do not hesitate to ask!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:28 pm
Hmm i have lots of moneyz

User Image  

Joeyfish5
Crew

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:46 pm
i'm moderately poor since i can only play booty grab,merch,and post for money...gaia mini games don't work for me...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:05 pm
Playing booty grab at the Watermeat threads is the best way to earn gold FAST. I made over 200,000 in a weekend. It's great!  

Wintryicegoddess

Joeyfish5
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:58 am
: P lolz
thatz some Gz  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:59 pm
Connorthecreator
i'm moderately poor since i can only play booty grab,merch,and post for money...gaia mini games don't work for me...

The booty grab outplays the minigames by far. Even jigsaw is only petty coins compared to what you can get from a tank full of water meat >w<

No worries Mysti, I'll be ready with the monnies if you ever feel like getting rid of the thing *w*
Oh, that reminds me!
There's a 2% fee on the items you sell in the marketplace, which means that if you sell something for 100 gold, 2 gold will go to gaia and your profit will only be 98 gold. This isn't a problem until you get up to the really pricy items, but once you do you might wanna keep in mind that there's a mini marketplace forum and a vending function that doesn't rob you of any 2% ^^  

abandoned_nr_5448214

Gambino Gaian

meeiji

Monster Ship

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:44 am
I post a lot, go to the arenas and sell stuff from the OverSeer.

BootyGrab isn't my thing, I don't pay attention for the twenty seconds of it's duration o________o;;

Guild of Roses

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games