Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Random Chat
.... it's almost time for SCHOOL again....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:14 am
Crap. rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:25 pm
yes crap. it's my first year of college, i don't know what i'm doing or what i need, and i can't pay for it! O.o *thundercloud above head*  

AlishkaNix
Crew

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:45 pm
O 3O
I'm just going into High school... but still, my life is going to be a little hectic... ^w^""

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:34 am
i remember starting high school! it was scary, but fun. at least at my school. lots more homework than i was used to though...  

AlishkaNix
Crew

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:03 pm
AlishkaNix
i remember starting high school! it was scary, but fun. at least at my school. lots more homework than i was used to though...

Lol, I'll have to be prepared. Baa~

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:09 am
yup ^_^ good luck with the next four years then. and, i little tip? get working and thinking about college early. the sooner you're organized, the better it is. better schools, better scholarships, etc etc. *did not get started early, is not going to her 1st choice school, and can't pay for it*  

AlishkaNix
Crew

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:20 pm
AlishkaNix
yup ^_^ good luck with the next four years then. and, i little tip? get working and thinking about college early. the sooner you're organized, the better it is. better schools, better scholarships, etc etc. *did not get started early, is not going to her 1st choice school, and can't pay for it*

Hmm....
a good college near my hubby ^w^

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:22 pm
*randomly popped in* High school was pretty fun, don't fret -w-; but..I'm not well organized even now, *sigh* oh well. <3

And a college near your love sounds nice :3  

Vespie_the_Wolf

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:42 pm
Vespie_the_Wolf
*randomly popped in* High school was pretty fun, don't fret -w-; but..I'm not well organized even now, *sigh* oh well. <3

And a college near your love sounds nice :3

She lives in Connecticut ^w^"
So it's mostly just an excuse to get to her 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:50 pm
sooooooo, yeah. i moved in to my dorm today (technically yesterday; it's after midnight), school starts monday. gonna let y'all know that i probably won't be around much, because i don't know what college will bring. i will stop by though when i have time ^_^

good luck to you all this year!!  

AlishkaNix
Crew

Ozraptor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:37 pm
Meh. I'll just slide through another year hoping to not attract too much attention xD. Although, my sister got very high marks, and i'm going to the same highschool that she went to. Hopefully people wont have too high expectations of me ^^.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:31 pm
Ozraptor
Meh. I'll just slide through another year hoping to not attract too much attention xD. Although, my sister got very high marks, and i'm going to the same highschool that she went to. Hopefully people wont have too high expectations of me ^^.

Lol, sorta the opposite for me... my older brother doesn't have work ethic when it comes to homework. While... in the fourth quarter of school, I got straight A's ^w^"
I don't wanna show up my bro though, he's cool. I'm afraid that he thinks I am showing him up, though...

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
Random Chat

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items