Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
I’m hot in Japan. {open!/ Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:33 am
She looked at him curiously and shook her head. "No, we don't have anyone here by that name," she answered in a non-chalant way, moving around to remove her jacket. She sat back down on a nearby couch and sighed, closing her eyes. "Why do you ask?" she added in, opening an eye to look at him a moment before closing it once more.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:52 am
(( Ok I think it's official, we're the only ones RPing.))  

Alkaizer87

Run While You Can

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:40 pm
(( ALL RIGHT!

Finally, I'm back. I'm so glad you guys have managed to keep this one up, almost every other roleplay I have has dissolved into nothingness.

College is sorted; essentially that's brilliant, but it does mean I'll only be able to post on weekends. However, I'll still be able to keep up with the story from now. ))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:33 pm
((.......*yawns....and then nods head to whatever she says.*))  

Alkaizer87

Run While You Can

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:44 pm
(( Oh, sorry - I'm not boring you? I hadn't realised you'd already given up on this story.

Now worries. I'll focus on Castle Tales. ))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:53 am
(( No not at all I'm was jstu tired because it was liek 3 am when I did that post from where I was. Anyways I haven't given up, it's just with only three people, That is you, monet, and I, I don't hthink there will be any progress....We need th others., but they don't give a crap form what I'm seeing. Please reccomend me a good RP thread in this guild, one that doesn't have to do with magic, preferably. I think going against magic and stuff is annoying since every thread has its different rules on the magic thingy.))  

Alkaizer87

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces