Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
Proof That Dumbeldore May Not Be Dead Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aari-chan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:33 am
I hate to squish your hope, guys.... J.K. Rowling's come out and said it....
Mugglenet News
Dumbledore IS really dead. "Everyone needs to move through the five stages of grief" and get past his death. She also apologizes to DumbledoreIsNotDead.com for ruining the purpose of their site.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:54 pm
Aari-chan
I hate to squish your hope, guys.... J.K. Rowling's come out and said it....
Mugglenet News
Dumbledore IS really dead. "Everyone needs to move through the five stages of grief" and get past his death. She also apologizes to DumbledoreIsNotDead.com for ruining the purpose of their site.

people do that,then shell comeout and dumbledor is alive cause i think heses an animagus and his animagus is a pheonex. 3nodding  

Evil_Mistressof_Buahaha

~Dancing~Through~Life~

3,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:45 am
I think it's always possible that he's not dead. JK leaves so many clues about things, and also waits to reveal things that we would have never thought of, so I think it's perfectly possibe. ^.^ I hope it's true! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:37 am
Sheesh, all talk about bringing Dombledore back reminds of Stephen King's "Misery"... ninja (Plus the character "Misery" was brought back in the pseudo book thanks to fake death.)

As I have said in countless threads before: Dumbledore served his purpose as a (weak)guide for the protagnist (Harry) through the books, by resurrecting the old man he lives on borrowed time when he doesn't have a active story-purpose anymore.

For the flying Avada I have to say it was for drama. An important character rarely dies easy.

And that many claims him to be the greatest wizard of modern time should have brought people back to the ground, (Points like not healing his wounded hand in book six is a factor.) few wizards have shown any real skills so far in six books in combat department. Even Harry a mid-experinced wizard survives in combat against the greatest evil wizard where other older ones haven't even scratched the antognist.(without counting the Wand-lock and the "Love barrier")

For the fatility of Avada: So far no one have survived getting strucked by that curse, except for Harry protected by Lily's "Love Barrier".  

Fiyun

sparky102

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:40 am
in the 6th book i thought he would not really be dead but now he really is dead! cry  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff