Reply Chatterbox/Humor
Wow. I just got a major shock.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

war_junky 91

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:11 pm
I just found out two of my ex-girlfriends are pregnant. And to give you a little background: 1. Kids are a big thing to me, i want kids and a happy family more than anything else. 2. I was in love with both of these women, one of them fairly recently.

So when i learned this it hit me to the point my vision literally blurred. Either one of them could of been having my kid right now if things had gone a little differently. I mean its just, wow. I'm not really sure what i am feeling right now, its a mixture of everything really, but it sure is b***h slapping me. This is quite an experience for me. I could have been a dad, wow...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:38 pm
*is first day don;t kill me for "going to far" or any other crap like that*

u COULD be a father of one of those kids, yes... but WITH a girl that (apparently) things didn't / wouldn't work out with in the long term...
hell, u could go out tonight and get some random woman pregnant and be a parent in 9 months... and then what?

if you truely want the "happy family in the house w/ the white picket fence out front" from the movies and such (or what ever your interpretation of a "perfect" family is)... then the basis of that "should" ("should" being used lightly) come from a parenthood that comes from a a mutual decision after a while of "true love" (again, lightly used and open to interpretation) w/ ur future / current wife... (or life partner for any alternate lifestyle people IDK about in this guild... again, read the **'s...)

(my opinion... take it as you take it, no more no less...)  

Maddness91

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:01 am
war_junky 91
I just found out two of my ex-girlfriends are pregnant. And to give you a little background: 1. Kids are a big thing to me, i want kids and a happy family more than anything else. 2. I was in love with both of these women, one of them fairly recently.

So when i learned this it hit me to the point my vision literally blurred. Either one of them could of been having my kid right now if things had gone a little differently. I mean its just, wow. I'm not really sure what i am feeling right now, its a mixture of everything really, but it sure is b***h slapping me. This is quite an experience for me. I could have been a dad, wow...
Not to sound like a d**k, but what makes you so absolutely certain they AREN'T yours?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:14 pm
Fresnel
war_junky 91

Not to sound like a d**k, but what makes you so absolutely certain they AREN'T yours?

Well i didn't sleep with the recent one and the other girl i haven't slept with in over two years. So i'm pretty certain they aren't mine lol  

war_junky 91

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:16 pm
war_junky 91
Fresnel
war_junky 91

Well i didn't sleep with the recent one and the other girl i haven't slept with in over two years. So i'm pretty certain they aren't mine lol
Unless she cryogenicly froze your sperm then warmed it and used it... ninja

Anyway you seem like a nice responsible guy. You will be a good dad some day.

Madness: GTFO NOOB! scream scream scream
Just kidding welcome to the guild man.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:10 pm
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Madness: GTFO NOOB! scream scream scream
Just kidding welcome to the guild man.

HA! that counts as my hazing! wasted!  

Maddness91

Barru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:35 pm
Ex-girlfriend.

Ex being the Operative part in it.
They're an ex for a reason and I can't think of any good terms in leaving.
Would probably be miserable.
If they start wanting to hook up with you again I'd say avoid them.

Dump you, or you dump them, she goes out gets ******** by some a*****e, gets knocked up and comes back to you because well, you're more stabile than the a*****e?
I'd like kids as well, would even consider marrying someone with one. But something like what you're saying? No.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:31 pm
Well some developments have happened. One, the more recent girl called me up pleading to me saying she realized about a week after we broke up how much better i was and she couldn't take it anymore. She wanted me back. So went spent friday night together and well drama and BS and idk how things are gonna go with that.

And the other girl i started talking to again today for the first time in a very long time. And sadly she has miscarried.  

war_junky 91

Kuuhaku-shou

Benevolent Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Accounting Whiz 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:29 pm
"So this is how liberty dies..."

I think "Chatterbox" and "Humor" should be in two completely different forum sections-not together.

But, yeah, for the short amount of time that I've been here, you seem like the kind of guy who wouldn't pull something like that.

"... with thunderous applause."
Padme Amidala, SW Episode III: RoTS

Chatterbox/Humor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces