Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Xbox and Playstation Gaming
COD WAW NAZI ZOMBIES

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zombies or terrorists?
  Zombies ftw...BOOM HEADSHOT!
  terrorists are fine im bland and boreing
View Results

Niaxus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:00 am
yes the title needs to be in caps...(hi im new biggrin ) well anyway this is about my fav game mode in call of duty world at war NAZI ZOMBIES!!!!!!!
its got 4 levels of pure awesome that you play in co op with up to four people and survive as long as you can....the third and fourth maps come with a funny group of characters
Dempsey : the us soldier of the group his first name is tank and hes the perfect soldier in his eyes and the eyes of his superiors
Nikolai : the drunken Russian soldier who claims he can kill the hordes of the undead with his breath...but he wont have to he just picked up an mg...
Takeo : Japanese soldier with a superiority complex...hes not funny...hes not fun...but he does have an unquenchable blood lust
Richthofen : insane German doctor my favorite of the four his quotes are amazingly funny and brutal in fact i have an avi of him in my siggy he created in my opinion the best weapon in the game the wunderwaffe dg2 and is rumored to have a collection of dead stuffed animals

now u know about my fav game mode....this is why im sad...this is one of the only shooters i like and no one is gonna play on xbox live anymore after modern warfare 2 comes out...its a rumor that modern warfare two will have a alien terrorist mode but its not what you think...they aren't space monsters they are border hopping suicide bombers and its only a RUMOR so it might not even be true...either way im not looking forward to it...Nazi zombies rule and infinity ward sucks TREYARCH FTW  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:46 pm
Lol, my cousin made me play this when I stayed around, but he forgot to mention the zombie part (Ame doesnt like Zombies that much XD), but it was so mch fun. Killing Nazi zombies. What a way to die by ... XD

Overall tis a great game ^ ^ just dont play it when you are hyper, drunk too many fizzy drinks and junk food = not a good ending XD but so much fun.  

Lady Amethyst Asakura

Gallant Knight

5,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Niaxus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:10 am
yaaa...i dont think people are that interested in this topic...i remember a day when if someone said ZOMBIE all the gamers would scream ******** YEAH...guess this guild aint like that...dammit all...>>  
Xbox and Playstation Gaming

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games