Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:58 am
User Image

Today was killer hot.

Then again when was it not? But her black coat didn't do anything to help. Who's idea was it to have black lions in the desert anyway? Well... It was her home and she was very proud of it. She was wandering away from her training session. Her breathing was a pant and she was sore, but she loved training, it was getting her just one step closer to what she really wanted to do. So much closer to becoming one of the best soldiers around here. One step closer to making her father really proud of her. She wasn't going to let anything hold her back.

Not even the fact that she was feeling slightly awkward because of her size... But her mother said it was just part of growing.

She lifted her head looking for some kind of shade. She noticed a rock and on top of that it had a nice amount of shade falling off of it. She felt a small pang of excitement through her before she started to trot toward it, hitting the ground with a oof, stretching out and closing her eyes for a moment. For right now it was going to be one of the best things ever until she stood up wanting to go train in some other way... Or until she wanted to find her sister to hang out with. That is along as she wasn't hanging out with that boy.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:03 am
User ImageRunya... What had she done to him? He was sure she had done something that smirk on her face said it all. Oh and how she liked him like that. She so cheated in that fight and now that he was away from her he could think properly but yet he still couldn't tell what or how she had done something to him. It annoyed him, stressed him out even.

He would have to find her.

It was the only logical thing to do right? Find her, pin her down and make sure she told him what she had done. It made sense that she would eventually tell him just because it was Runya. She was good for him, always pushing him to do better. Yes he liked Runya a lot, he adored her.

He hadn't expected to see anyone today especially not the lioness that was laying in front of him under a rock. Azar. Granted he hadn't spoken to her since they were cubs but he could still remember how annoyed he had been at her. She was Runya's sister though...

Remove

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:06 am
The lioness let out a small sigh as she stretched out her front paws. She was slowly starting to cool off, but she could still feel the heat in the air, it was really something else. She wished she could get away from it, but as she looked up at the sky she could tell that soon the sun should have been setting and from there he would cool down. It would cool down a lot, that was one of the times that she was glad she had a darker coat it would come into handy a lot. She was absorbed greatly into her thoughts that was until a scent caught her nose.

It was a scent she was not excepting and one thing was for sure he wasn't that sure if she was in the mood to catch that scent. It had been a while since she had really rant into the lion that was no heading her way, however she was going to have to put up with an encounter with the male.

Didn't he know that these were her stomping grounds.

Not his.

She huffed slightly as she closed her eyes for a moment hoping that he would go away but of course not. He kept coming her way. She let out a small growl then an annoyed huff before glancing his way. "What do You want?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:18 am
Helios didn't care if they were her stomping grounds, as if he would care in the slightest.

"What do I want? Someone not as ugly as you I mean really couldn't you go lay somewhere where you won't blind everyone with your uglyness." He smirked as he spoke and then regretted it slightly. Would Runya like him insulting her sister?

Why did he need Runya's permission?

Did he? Why was everything about her. This was wrong, so so wrong. No he might have these odd feelings for her but he was his own self. He didn't need her permission to do anything and he rather liked to insult girls even if they weren't his good for nothing sister. Well one of his sisters wasn't all that bad but Anarore well she was a waste of space.

Remove

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:27 pm
Azar stared at him a little annoyed att he fact that he was even talking to her. Why couldn't he just go somewhere else, or why couldn't had just kept walking. Yeah that would have been nice. She sat back a little more before he spoke. It made her growl lowly. "How mature of you." She rolled her eyes before stretching one of her paws. "That didn't even answer my question, and you made yourself look like an a*****e. Congratulations." She couldn't believe some others her age were still going by that whole name calling things.

She flicked her tail around a bit then licked her maw, trying to ignore him. Unlike her sisters she didn't take that much interest into males, unless she was sparring or just joking around with them as friends. She didn't know that she would be acting like her other sisters some time soon.

"Now, do you have anything to do other than waste my time with childish act?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:28 pm
"Oh excuse me... I think it was you who is wasting my time as you opened that huge mouth of yours first." He smirked at her, she really was ugly though, compared to Runya whose beautiful red pelt was oh it was just.. just... mmmm too good for words.

He didn't care what she called him, after all who cared about her, he could remember when they first met and how pathetic she had been. So weak. She cared too much, he could remember that and so she would always be weak and pathetic now. Even if she happened to be Runya's sister.

"I also see no need to answer any question from filth like you." His voice was cruel and aggressive. He was more then happy to annoy her, anger her even. He wouldn't put it past a fight either, after all he had trained with the best, no one could fight like Kali. She seemed in a way like his father, focused entirely. He had learnt from the best and so something like Azar didn't worry him in the slightest. The only reason Runya could ever beat him was because how she cheated.

Remove

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:38 pm
Azar rolled her eyes again at the male. He was underestimating her, she could see it in his eyes. It made her want to get up and fight him right then and there. She had trained a lot since she was younger. She spent most of her time doing that actually, and she still did, she was really determined on becoming strong. She had sparred her brothers a lot, building up her strength. She was like her mother and father, a bit of a workaholic. Even when she got home with her siblings some times she would help them or spar with them. Her favorite was when she got to spend time and spar with her father. That was always the best in her eyes. She loved spending time with her father in the first place, getting to spar with him was the best.

However she wasn't going to let him get what he wanted. She wasn't going to fight. She sighed softly before flicking her tail around behind her then glancing toward her den. "Look. If you're going to act like a kid, seriously leave me alone. Go find something else to do." She glared at him then sat up some, yawning slightly. She sat up a little more, puffing out her chest slightly and flicking her ears.

She wanted to head back toward the den but she wasn't going to let him think that he 'won'. Not at all, that wasn't like Azar go give in! Especially not to a boy. She wasn't going to let his words effect her either. Sure her coat wasn't much into the firekin spirits. HOWEVER her mother's was the same! And her mother was the Regent! To Azar she was very much a firein and was worth just as much as the others.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:56 am
"Why don't you go run off to daddy..." He teased her. Why should he leave especially when she started this conversation. He would happily fight her, beat her easily but he wasn't sure Runya would be happy about it.

"At least Runya is worthy of the title firekin. She looks like one, fights like one and isn't as pitiful as you... oh and she doesn't suck up to her father like a baby." He smirked. She could think him childish all she liked but at least he wasn't a baby. He hadn't ever had a relationship with his father and he never would but at least he didn't go running to his mother when ever she called. She obviously couldn't be independent, which was just another thing to add to the list of the reasons Helios thought her a baby.

Remove

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:06 am
Azar was getting VERY fed up with this male. Her tail twitched around behind her, her body tense, her eyes locked on him. He couldn't believe what he was saying. how could some one that old be acting like that? She was the same age, maybe a little younger and she hadn't called some one names like that since she was really little. She made sure to keep her eyes locked on him. She clenched her teeth then dug her claws into the dirt.

For a moment you could probably guess that she wasn't going to react to what he was saying. She stood up completely glancing toward her family's den for a long hard moment she took a step forward making it look as if she was going to head home, however that wasn't her plan. It didn't take her that long to pull herself around her paws angrily and quickly hitting the ground as she dashed toward him. A snarl ripped from her chest and her eyes narrowed, she rammed her body into him as she lashed a clawed paw against his face, she could smell blood in the air before she quickly moved herself so she was standing away from him yet facing him at the same time.

He pushed her to her limit

[[I hope you don't mind me saying that she struck him, and bumpped into him, if you do I can easily edit it for you <3]]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:04 am
He just laughed. She hadn't caught his face, just his neck and so some of his lovely white mane was now slightly red.

"You can't even aim properly. Pitiful." He smirked. He was more then happy to fight her even though it seemed a waste of time. Then again, she was the one who was pathetic.

"Go run home to daddy...I am going to find a real lioness." He turned and walked away, he was more then ready to move if she tried to attack him from behind. He was good with attacks from behind, Kali had taught him well. She had been hard on him and he had many scars to prove just how hard she had been on him but it meant he was ready for anything. He was going to go and find Runya and nothing was going to stop him, not even a pathetic baby like her.

Remove

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:53 am
Azar glared at the male, flicking her tail angrily behind her as she watched him. "Sure, and I'm the weak one walking away from a challenge, I'm the wimp that can't take on a girl!" She growled before turning around, she wasn't going to go home to her father, but she was going to lay back down and go back to doing what she was doing before.

She flopped down with a huff, tucking her paws under her before, looking around. He was going to get it one day she was going to make sure of it. If only she knew what was going on with him and her sister... Oh life was getting so much more complicated lately.

[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games