Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)
Advice please

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

divine_retrobution

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:30 pm
I have a friend who is non-pagan and he has alot of family trouble, sleep problems and also has depression. I was wondering if it would be possible for me to help him by getting him to visualise, make his own charms for sleeping and protection and maybe try casting his own ritual for self help.

Is this possible and how would I go about this? Would both of us have to be in the circle or would it be not...good for him to attempt it at all even with my guidance and for me to do it on his behalf. I have made charms for him before, and he says they help.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:00 pm
Here try This for sleep and this for anxiety. I hope it helps.

Ookami hime95

Hygienic Vampire

divine_retrobution

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:47 pm
thanks alot ^^ I have a additional question also, is it ok for him to ddo this himself, even though he isnt a practising pagan. I probably wont cast a circle is its a charm, but still  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:27 pm
He don't need a religoun to be a witch. He should be incouraged to try out magic and as a friend you should tell him about more than one witchcraft religoun because one type may be better for him than paganism. One day he may even come up to you and ask for guidance to being a witch but not to the rteligoun but of the craft. You must learn this way of teaching so that you can become a high priestest. The more you train others the more you may learn yourself.  

Kuroshikaru

*~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff