He chuckled and shook his head, of course she didn't view herself as weak. Goodness but she was a mystery, full of strange new surprises. He wasn't sure what to do or say around her one moment she looked in need of comfort the next the idea of comforting such a wild spirit seemed laughable.

"Of course never..." He smiled wryly and shook his head. "Now I know...I should do better then to touch a tender subject the next time we cross paths." He rolled his shoulders back with a grin, luckily no blood stained his lush white coat. He wasn't vain, but he hardly wanted to walk around spattered in gore either.

"You look like you could use some rest..." No rest for the wicked though...he thought with amusement. He had to struggle not to laugh at his own thought, no doubt the little fireball would come to tackle him again.

“I never sleep.”

She laughed and taunted with a soft chuckle.

“No rest for the wicked.”

As if she could read his mind she stood tall and ruffled her feathers before walking to his side.

“Don’t you dare forget, tell anyone and your as good as dead.”

It was hard to tell if she was joking or not, she seemed like the type that would follow through with her promises.

“You sleep and I will sit.”

She didn’t hate him, and that was good. She felt comfortable enough to sit beside him willingly, and that said a lot. Maybe his company wouldn’t kill her for a few more hours. Maybe.

End