Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:23 pm
"Dont force yourself sensei" Kailen told her, "You have passed through much... rest" she patted her head...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:43 pm
Oichi gave her a strained smile "your right..."  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:57 pm
E' smiled, he relaxed now, "I hope they are ok" he looked at the horizont and sighed, ...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:24 pm
Oichi sighed as she relaxed a bit now. now to solve the problem with myself...she thought I need to gain these memories back before i turn to a full demon... She looked at the others I absolutely cannot tell them that...  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:55 pm
E' used his comunicator, "S' this is E', do you copy?, answer me" there was no response, "Well, he destroyed his comunicator" E' said, "That baka, he always do things like that" Kaylen said, she was looking to the horizont...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:16 pm
S' was getting tired of walking, "Come on Ryoku, are we almost there?" he asked him again, he still had much in his mind, he looked to the moon...

The Argosax finally landed in a distant castle, he entered and put the body of Mundus in a bed, "Crap... you really got beated didnt you?" the Argosax said as he laughed, "Why did you let your son beat you?" he was serious now...

"It was a test, if he can be that strong, imagine the power of the son of Sparda, he still hasnt released all of it" a smile formed in his face, "Now go, and tell the others that we are gathering now" Argosax dissapeared in the darkness of the room...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:35 pm
Aka sighed. She looked up into the sky. Her wounds still pained her but it was bearable. She brushed her hair from her eyes and closed them.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:43 pm
E' smiled, "We dont know were we are going, but there should be a place here that isnt dangerous" he said, Kailen still was healing Aka, she looked at him, "It should be a place were we arent that strange for the others" she said calmly, the night breeze was hitting them now...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items