Akira Yagama vs. Kisuke

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hisakata anei
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:31 am
remember read the rules again i have made some slight changes response time 6 hours make this intresting make descriptions vivid but not gory no killing remember u can take hits cuz lets face it no one dodges everything have fun and sorry for the late post o and let the match begin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:10 pm
Kisuke stood in the floor. Nothing seemed to be happening. Even the crowd around him seemed quiet. Not that they had anything to cheer for. It was one fight! Almost Noone else came. However, just when he had his hopes up, Kisuke looked up. There was a girl looking intently at him. Damn. Now he'd have to disable her, or at most kill her. The proctor looked up, and said "Fight!", disappearing into the crowd above. Kisuke simply looked at the girl in front of him. "What's with the weird sword, moon-face? Can't do any normal jutsus?" He scoffed. Without warning, he flicked a kunai out of his sleeve, throwing it at her feet. The kunai had a firebomb attached to it.
OOC: I'm not going to be able to post after (1:00 AM US Central time) until Sunday, as my brother is going to college, and I will be helping him move. So Please try to post a response as much as possible tonight to finish the fight.
EDIT: I'm going to get off. It is 11:00 Us Central Time. I wish to have it made aware that I'm not going to respond until at least 8:00 US central time, or at most 9-10 that night. Thank you for your patience.  

Shadowstalker4589

Hisakata anei
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:04 am
well it looks like u won the fight and i am convinsed with yer skills u r the first chunin  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:08 am
Hisakata anei
well it looks like u won the fight and i am convinsed with yer skills u r the first chunin
cool thanks.  

Shadowstalker4589

iiyellow_flashii

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:03 pm
Kisuke stood in the floor. Nothing seemed to be happening. Even the crowd seemed quiet it was freaky ther was nothing there and then be hind me u showed um and hit me i punched u and u block u punched my face i block i trown a rock it hit ur face u rebbed ur face and i hit u and u came up and summoned a dog and i summoned a lion and the lion at the dog and i trow a bomb at u and u blew up but it was to early to win so i looked at u ad u kick me in the gut then i siad ur alive u said yes what now then i throw a kunini bomb it exploded and ur still alive i said how do i kill u u said how by u loseing then i poped up behind u and hit ur face and i said i win and steped on u and u move and i fell down then i used a subsittution jutsu and pooped up behind u and said it the end and u were like huh and i kicked u and pnched u and made u cry and then i trough u up inthe air and i punched u and i said blow and bomb i hit u and u hit the wall and u went inpossible and i said i win yay THE END  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:13 pm
Naruto_Ninja_boy1004
Kisuke stood in the floor. Nothing seemed to be happening. Even the crowd seemed quiet it was freaky ther was nothing there and then be hind me u showed um and hit me i punched u and u block u punched my face i block i trown a rock it hit ur face u rebbed ur face and i hit u and u came up and summoned a dog and i summoned a lion and the lion at the dog and i trow a bomb at u and u blew up but it was to early to win so i looked at u ad u kick me in the gut then i siad ur alive u said yes what now then i throw a kunini bomb it exploded and ur still alive i said how do i kill u u said how by u loseing then i poped up behind u and hit ur face and i said i win and steped on u and u move and i fell down then i used a subsittution jutsu and pooped up behind u and said it the end and u were like huh and i kicked u and pnched u and made u cry and then i trough u up inthe air and i punched u and i said blow and bomb i hit u and u hit the wall and u went inpossible and i said i win yay THE END
sorry i forgot to put some jutsu i really dont know his or hers i just made a story but i took the person who became a chunins line srry  

iiyellow_flashii

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:22 pm
Ugh.... this isn't even your fight. You can't fight if it isn't your fight!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:17 pm
Ahh, but couldn't he not fight a fight that wasn't his to fight?  

MrPraetor

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff