Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
Sugar free soda can give me brain cancer?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flight of the Garuda

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:51 am
If that sugar free soda has aspartame and you're still growing, YES IT CAN! Thanks to some Big Pharma corporate greed and political corruption, the FDA cleared it for consumption after removing the previous head of it, who had for ages denied it. Now, thanks to Codex Alimentarius and its abuse and misuse and corruption of it by Big Pharma and others like it, that is now only one of many poisons you're probably eating every day.

Codex Alimentarius is the greatest threat to freedom of choice in regards to health by allowing the use of hormones, pesticides, and other toxins into our foods against our knowledge by phasing out labeling, and to make natural herbal remedies, vitamins and other health foods be banned under the pretense of being "poisons." Below are a series of videos on the subject. They review how through the use of malnutrition and starvation, there is a global political and corporate objective to reduce to world population to 500 million. The powers that be intentionally air their dirty laundry out to the world, taking our inaction as permission to continue their implementation of a New World Order.

Codex Alimentarius Lecture by Ian R part 1 of 9

Codex Alimentarius Lecture by Ian R part 2 of 9
Notes- "New World Order" by George Orwell,

Codex Alimentarius Lecture by Ian R part 3 of 9
-Take note of the mention of the Club of Rome and the Bilderberg Group. I urge you to do some investigation of your own into these economic juggernauts, who seem to hold more sway on the world than our own elected officials.

Codex Alimentarius Lecture part 4 of 9
-Notes: Trevor Kavanagh; population to less than one billion, declaring the enemy of the world is humanity, thus justifying the population reduction; Dr. Eric Pianka;

Codex Alimentarius Lecture by Ian r part 5 of 9
-Notes: Big Pharma "from conception to death," a machine that killed 7.8 million people with their drugs from 1990-2000; Other than the major event such as 9/11 and the war in the middle east, outside of those situations, terrorism has killed NO ONE; mainstream media: one BIG distraction (do YOU know what laws were passed the day of Michael Jackson's funeral???), World Trade Organization (WTO)

Codex Alimentarius Lecture by Ian R part 6 of 9
-Notes: Big Pharma says "from inception to death"; Increase genetically modified (GM) food crops dramatically while at the same time lowering the standards of what qualifies a food as "organic" to where they're indistinguishable in practice; Napoleonic Law

Codex Alimentarius Lecture by Ian r part 7 of 9
-Notes: DSHEA; WTO fines for refusing GM foods;
Codex Alimentarius Goals and Objectives
*Internation (Global) Harmonization
*Abolition of Organic Farming
*Introduction of GM Food and Livestock
*Restriction of all Natural remedies (including all supplements, herbs, vitamins, minerals,homeopathic remedies, flower remedies, etc, etc)

Codex Alimentarius Lecture by Ian R part 8 of 9
-Notes:

Codex Alimentarius lecture by Ian R part 9 of 9

Definitely look up what you find when you search Project for a New American Century. You'll find some heady stuff, trust your own judgment on it though.

Below are other links
Club of Rome (official site)
Another result for Club of Rome after a quick google search
Alternative View (the name of the seminar by Ian in the video)
the Alliance for Natural Health
the Dr Rath Foundation (homeopathic prevention of having HIV escalate into AIDS)
Fool Me Once the site mentioned by Ian in the first video.

I URGE you to continue investigating everything he mentioned in that video. Look up more videos on youtube related to Codex Alimentarius, New World Order, Project for a New American Century, the Bilderberg Group, the Club of Rome, the Amero. Its not just our food closets and wallets and health they're after, they're gunning for the abolition of Common Law. IF we accept the implementation of the American Union our Constitution will be NULL and VOID!!!

(I'm just telling you guys cuz if I didnt do SOMEthing i'd be complacent in this global monstrosity. but mostly I'm just irritated that I'm going to have to fight and live with these monsters for the rest of my days. I'm too lazy, but getting sick is expensive, and they want to take away what i used to stay healthy!)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:56 am
Hmm this is alittle supsious...  

Joeyfish5
Crew

[ The Emo Ninja ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:24 am
I am a firm believer that it is all the chemicals in our food, drinks, and other consumables that have lead to the rampant increase in cancer over the last 50 years. This is why I try to eat as much natural, and organic foods as I can. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:08 am
lol,i believe the same thing..but i can't get enough of that diet soda!!!!

xd  

Connorthecreator
Crew

Cass Dee of Corvictory

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:33 pm
Diet products also contain phenylalanine, which is harmful to people with Phenylketonuria (PKU). Phenylketonurics are unable to process the excess phenylalanine which can cause paralysis, mental retardation, and death. Natural remedies can kill you if you're already taking medication.

And cancer can develop in you no matter what kind of lifestyle you live. You're not invulnerable. You can be the healthiest person and then the next day you're sicker than a dog.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:01 pm
Cancer is just two simple things

1 your cells repoduce too fast.

2. theres no "Breaks" in the reporducion of cells

Its just nartual  

Joeyfish5
Crew

Cass Dee of Corvictory

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:12 pm
Exactly, it is a mutation. An uncontrollable mutation.
Mutations happen every second in your body but they get perfected. You'll just never know.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:58 pm
Yea

I just hope i would mutate scales and a lizard tail ^.^  

Joeyfish5
Crew

abandoned_nr_5448214

Gambino Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:05 pm
Well, my connection and the clock doesn't allow me to view all those links right now - but the topic reminds me a lot of the anime 'earth girl Arjuna' (bloody awesome soundtrack - I can't get enough of it)
Makes me grateful that I can grow my own apples, pears, cucumbers, tomatoes, grapes, carrots, potatoes and strawberries. With an addition of some other veggies that are replaced every other year rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:15 pm
Yea alot of pesticide resuides are on the fruit even after you wash it  

Joeyfish5
Crew

Cass Dee of Corvictory

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:43 pm
She grows her own fruit.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:57 pm
I know i ment that its good she dose that cuz alot of our fruit is "posioned apples"  

Joeyfish5
Crew

Guild of Roses

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces