Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Little Bit of Warmth

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:05 pm
I want to bind my empathy and clairsenitnence abilities so that I can only feel one person. This is so that I may basically block everyone else from affecting me except that one person. I don't know how to do it, or go about it though.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:39 pm
Sorry I can't help ya there. I'm pretty much clueless when it comes to specific magical issues such as those. Luck to you, though!  

Kai Faeda

Cosmic Space Orange

Tipsy Mage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:06 pm
First you have to eat home made mashed potatoes, then you have to dance in circles while holding a muffin (works best with blueberry) and singing your home country's national anthem.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:50 pm
Not sure a binding is really necessary here, I would suggest instead other forms of defensive magick such as shielding and building up your "walls" so to speak.

There are different techniques to do this and I always strongly suggest personalizing it to make it work for you but the general idea is that you visualize yourself in a kind of bubble nothing can get through except what you want. You should see yourself doing things to strengthen this protective aura/bubble/wall whatever you want to call it and feeling what a safe place this. Really visualize and feel it's presence, feel yourself fill it and know that only the person you want in can get it. Again, you want to make it your safe place and impenetrable by whatever suits you.

For example, I'm very rooted in the Irish sect and traditions so when I do this I visualize myself sitting in the middle of my space, and taking silverish beams of light and braiding them and wrapping the entire circle up with it very tightly and feeling strength withing those braids to not let anything unwanted; spirits, energy, negative vibes from people, pass through. I also visualize this shield being protected by the three aspects of myself, maiden, mother, and crones. The more detailed and personal it is, the stronger the effect.

Do this as often as you feel necessary and the more you do it and longer you do it in detail and really not only see this but let yourself feel it too, which don't get discouraged if it takes a few tries, the stronger it will be.  

HedgeWitch of Desmond

Cosmic Space Orange

Tipsy Mage

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:17 pm
SiegeDragomon
First you have to eat home made mashed potatoes, then you have to dance in circles while holding a muffin (works best with blueberry) and singing your home country's national anthem.
I forgot to mention that cranberries ruin the spell so keep them out of the muffin  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:22 pm
Be very careful if you decide to do something like this- most folks I know who have cast bindings on themselves have come to regret it later. At the very least, be sure you leave yourself a clear way out of the spell- like creating a fetish of some sort which represents the binding, but which can be unwound or otherwise ritually released if the spell turns out to not have the effect you'd hoped for.  

WebenBanu

Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff