Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
The Exodus [A Kingdom Hearts Roleplay waiting for peoples.]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fan RPs are cool, amirite?
  Yeah, Sure, Whatever
  ur doin it rong
  SUCCESSFUL TROLL IS SUCCESSFUL! (Also, pollwhore.)
View Results

Virgil Lifeson
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:50 pm
In opening the door that stores a world's hearts, the wall around that world is broken down. We see this as a shooting star. Through this, I have been able to understand the reason why the material known as Gummi Blocks has the ability to allow travel to other worlds.

Ansem Report 11, Kingdom Hearts.

User Image

Contents:
/ The Hook / The Setting / The Rules / The People / Reserved for something vaguely important

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:51 pm
The worlds used to be separate from each other, each being a star or a planet in each other's skies. A variety of worlds, of every variance of shape, size, people, and so on an so forth. If it could exist, it probably did on one of the worlds out there.

Well...the key word there was used.

When the stars began to disappear out of the sky, people started to realize things were going wrong. The survivors of these disappearances showed up at a place called "Traverse Town", always had stories of disturbing darkness at best.

Yet there were glimmers of hope. Rumors of "The Chosen One" and the like were being spread amongst the peoples, and the barriers were down for anyone who wanted to travel amongst the worlds.

~~~~~~

For those in need of a broken down, simpler version of events, here ya go: This RP takes place about the same time-frame of the first Kingdom Hearts game. No sort of correlation to the original main cast of KH (So none of us are Sora, or get to meet him.), except maybe for being affected by it world-wise. And no, we're not going around sealing keyholes or having keyblades. No taking the original game for a joyride. Quite sorry. Actually, I'm not Apart from that, quite ANYTHING goes. Let's go hold a rock concert in Atlantica, then head on over to Middle Earth to go help take down the Big Bad, and afterwards we'll go hang around in the Halberd and see if we can capture us a Meta Knight. Seriously.

Contents:
/ The Hook / The Setting / The Rules / The People / Reserved

Virgil Lifeson
Crew

Virgil Lifeson
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:09 pm
RULE TIME:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

First of all, original characters, plzkthnx. You can be from WHEREVER you want, so if you want to be a really lost Kokiri from Hyrule, be my guest.

Second, Your standard Roleplaying rules and courtesies still apply, though I don't think I need to tell you all that already, do I?

Thirdly, As much as we can mess around in worlds all we want, no derailing the original KH storyline. So, no keyblades for peoples, and we're not kicking Sora in the face. Or Maleficent's. You get the idea. Of course, seeing as the original KH screwed the storylining for all the other worlds, we'll do the same to other worlds. (So, if we run into, say, a giant space-turtle carrying four elephants carrying a giant disc, let's go have some fun messing with the Wizards of the Unseen University. biggrin )

Fourth, Feel free to PM me profiles, or to supply me with one at the OOC thread found here

Fifth, My usual: HAVE FUN OR GTFO.

Contents:
/ The Hook / The Setting / The Rules / The People / Reserved for Something or Other

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:23 pm
Basic Template:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Homeworld:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b]
[b]Items/Weapons:[/b]
[b]Skills:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Contents:
/ The Hook / The Setting / The Rules / The People / Reserved for Something or Other

Virgil Lifeson
Crew

Virgil Lifeson
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:24 pm
RESERVED POST IS RESERVED.

Contents:

-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games