Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pass The Peace Pipe [Stoners Welcome]

Back to Guilds

Tags: marijuana, weed, herb, chronic 

Reply Marijuana Discussion
I'm loosing both of my smoking buddies...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Superexcellently

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:15 pm
Both of my best friends, were my smoking buddies. If one of us picked up it would be shared between us. It was always the three of us. I do smoke with other people, but I smoke with these two girls the most and we always have crazy adventures.

But one of them has now quit (due to relation problems concerning weed) and the other girl is planning to quit after she turns 19 which is september, because she's been having mood swings and been signed off for work for depression.

I feel a bit at a loss now...I've been a toker longer than the both of them, and gone through a manner of problems concerning it, including depression and panic attacks. It's something I enjoy doing, and it's even better when I've got the giiiirls with me

However now...I feel like the odd one out, or something similar, it's hard to describe. They're not against it or anything, just don't wanna blaze up anymore.

I understand why they've given up, and I understand it's for the better. But I can't help feeling like I've lost a large part of my life.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:32 pm
I understand 100%. When I was a teen, me and one other girl ALWAYS smoked together. Before school, after school, weekends. We were always getting high it seemed. But then (in classic highschool drama) her relationship fell through & she quit smoking due to the depression. I didn't help matters with the relationship (won't go into that) but I lost her as a friend as well. So I went from my smoking buddy to no one. I smoked for awhile by myself but I just....ugh. I hated it. To me its something to be shared. But after awhile I started hanging around new people and found out a few of them smoked. 5 years later I'm with the same smoking partner (a guy, who is also my fiance & my kids' dad lol). Sine you're still friends with them, just smoke before/after hanging with them. Make new friends and you should have no problem finding a fix to your social dilemma (or here's to hoping!)

Mizz Faith

Revered Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200

Snow White Jinx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:30 pm
It sucks when you lose long time stoner friends, even though your not really losing them it still feels like it in a way. My husband was my smoking buddy until about a year ago. We we're smoking buddies before we started dating in high school so I smoked on an almost daily basis with him for about 4 and 1/2 years when he decided to join the Army last year and had to stop smoking. It was so weird not to have him sitting right next to me when I'd get stoned, it wasn't as fun because its just not the same when you smoke alone so I cut way back and had almost stoped when he shipped off, but then one of my old stoner friends got in touch with me and we'd hang out and smoke. Now shes my best friend and we smoke all the time and have made new smoking friends. It is not the same as smoking with my husband and I still miss our stoner moments togather but it sure beats smoking alone or not smoking at all. The world is full of stoners so its probley only a matter of time before you find some new stoner friends, even if they arn't as great as your old ones.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:09 am
Life is funny like that people who are your life end up being just a memory so shortly.  

Indie Jesus

l u c i d x d r e a m s

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:49 am
I'm sorry.
I lost mine to, howwible thing is, he was also my main dealer. :/ I had a connection with him, we both liked eachother, ALOT, and I mean, ALOTTTTTT, but he never asked me out or anything, he just assumed I was his, and some guy came along and I went out with him, he got pissed off, etc.etc. I'm not with that guy anymore but hes STILL mad at me. and It makes me cry because I think about him all the time. :/

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:52 am
i'd be your smoking buddy but im prolly not even in the same state as you cry you wanna be online smoking buddies?  

Obiwan katokey

Just Neva

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:02 pm
dude, that totally blows. I'm always worried about stuff like that.
and sometimes I feel like I'm the only one of my group of friends that are going to continue smoking into adulthood. unless I HAVE to quit.
but then that's a whole diffrent story.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:02 am
I recently lost my two smoking buddies
sad

It was always the three of us,
we smoked everyday together.
Then me and the guy got into a fight after he punched my brother.

Then a month later he moved to north carolina.

Me and the girl remained friends but then a month after he moved she moved to north carolina.

Now I chief with my brother, my mom, and one of my other friends all the time, we always have fun lol.

Fog Machine
Captain

5,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Superexcellently

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:28 pm
drunkenhomer
i'd be your smoking buddy but im prolly not even in the same state as you cry you wanna be online smoking buddies?

Haha, probably not even the same country!

Thanks for all the input guys. One of the girls admits she's gonna have a hard time quitting...we had an amazing weed related night, including both of us puking.

Thing is, I don't wanna be a bad influence on my friends...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:42 pm
Superexcellently
drunkenhomer

Thanks for all the input guys. One of the girls admits she's gonna have a hard time quitting...we had an amazing weed related night, including both of us puking.

canada? or europe?  

Obiwan katokey

Superexcellently

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:13 am
drunkenhomer
Superexcellently
drunkenhomer

canada? or europe?

Europe, England to be precise.  
Marijuana Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces