Reply Marijuana Discussion
Such a thing as TO high? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:41 pm
I don't think theres a way to get TO high.

But people claim they can get TOO high, although I have never experienced it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:45 pm
I don't like when I get so high... I go to walk and slide back to the floor.
Cuz it's like my head just goes to static and I black out for a couple of seconds. x_x

But on the other hand, it's quite hilarious. xD

Falsified Documents

Zalinzurai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:18 am
When you wake up the next morning, depending on where you are, who you are with, and how many pieces of clothing you still have on, you'll know if you were too high or not. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:54 am
I think it depends on your system to a certain extent. And what kind, where it's from, and whether or not you put extra stuff in it. My friend put glue in mine once, and I'm not sure if that was "to high" but it was weird. Experiment =)  

SK Loda

Omnipresent Millionaire

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

Indie Jesus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:18 am
My friend who started I got started smoking had been smoking for about 2 weeks when my other friend offered him a hit of hash and keef out of his 4 foot bong.My friend took a hit and couldnt clear it and started coughing uncontrollably.So everyone else took a hit and my friend started freaking out and kept asking who he was and shaking.He got all sweaty and asking what we had done to his family he thought we killed his family and that we were trying to kill him.He was freaking out so badly he started crying and said his stomach hurt really bad me and my other friends kinda just were like WTF man...he ended up sleeping on the couch in an upright position haha he was better when he woke up.He now refuses to smoke ever again.I think he got too high haha.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:54 am
yup i would say there is such a thing as too high

or maybe just so high that you need to exit a situation to one that is more amenable.
as happened to me last night at a packed album launch

oooh funny turn! mrgreen  

butsnif

OH_Kerrshey

Tipsy Regular

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:03 am

User Image
Panda slippers >> 367k//479k

i dont think so.

i like feeling THAT ******** up.
i just dont think too much of it.
I know its the marijuana doing it.
I know im not dying.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:06 pm
na i dont think you can get to high trust me iv put together diffrent stuff like weed, blueberry, orange kush and jamacain gold together once and it was freakin awsome but i wasnt to high just high ^^  

HippieKrowly

Propaganda Americana

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:57 pm
I only get headaches and thats when Im smoking bunk. I do however, in the mornings feel like my stomach is caving in.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:45 pm
we gave a name to that when we were in amsterdam.. morgenhungerr , normally after the morgenstraat, or if you are unfortunate, the dunkelstraat.

becasue of all the late night snack foods  

butsnif

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:34 pm
oh yeah i always have late night snacks it sucks but eat all the time at like midnight 1am around there whenever im still awake  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:52 pm
As far as I know I get high really really high all the time and honestly I've never felt too high I always feel like I can get higher but others disagree but eh mrgreen  

Senketsu Matoi

Aged Survivor

9,725 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Marijuana Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers