Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Sim Interview

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is the best Expansion pack?
  *scoff* They all suck!
  Apartment Life!
  Open for Business
  Umm...all of them!
  Free Time
  University
  Bon Voyage
  Seasons
  Pets
  Nightlife
View Results

Onion_peeler99

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:17 pm
Tell us a little about one of your sim families!

Where do they live?
Who lives in the family?
How big is their house?
A particular style?
A family issue?
What are their jobs?
Screenshots?
Weird friends?
Bios on you sims?
How long is their family tree?
A family story? History?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:16 pm
In a few days I might do this. I just want to get some more screenshots and upload them ^^. It looks like fun! But, aren't you going to participate? Maybe to give us an example? Or let us interview your sim families?  

Jessie-the-Foodie

9,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Onion_peeler99

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:30 pm
I'm actually working on a draft in my journal. So I'll hopefully have it in soon!

-Onion mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:47 pm
I'll be using the recent sims version of my Arabia family. They're based off of my characters, so please don't rip off my ideas, thank you. I'll be actually playing as the son...

P.S. I claim no ownership whatsoever of any of the content or custom content made...though Josh is my character.

Where do they live?

Josh: Well, I live in a European townhouse, a rather small one with two stories right now. My dad lives somewhere across town, I think in another European townhouse. The town we live in is called "Valley City" and there's not much to see there, but I love it. It's peaceful and fun.

Who lives in the family?

Josh: Well, I live alone right now. Aside from me, it's just my dad.

How big is their house?

Josh: As I said, our houses are pretty small. There are two floors, one bathroom on the top floor, a small kitchen, a whatever room on the first floor, and a whatever room that I use as a bedroom on the top floor. I'm not even sure what dad's place looks like.

A particular style?

Josh: Please clarify this 'particular style' thing in the future. For example, is it referring to the house, or us? (Seriously, please clarify.)

A family issue?

Josh: Well, not really...a family issue.

What are their jobs?

Josh: I currently don't have a job. I did have one in Business, but once I got that final promotion, I got bored and quit.

Screenshots?

Josh: Here are some pictures of me:

xxx

Weird friends?: Well, I have quite a few friends, especially the Slayer family, and I guess all of them can tend to be a bit weird, but my best friend is Zero. He collects teddy bears. I guess it's not weird, but he's a teenager too.

Bios on you sims?

Josh: I don't really have much of a bio right now.

How long is their family tree?

Josh: Right now it's just me and my dad.

A family story? History?

Josh: There's not much of a family story, actually...or a history.

((Btw, this is mostly just the sim talking. My actual character, Josh, has a lot more to him, a slightly longer family tree, and an interesting history...))  

Jessie-the-Foodie

9,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Onion_peeler99

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:45 pm
User ImageOkay, here's one. It may not be the best, but it's the easiest to remember most stuff.

In the busy district of Belladonna Cove. You have the rich neighbourhood, the average joes, and of course, the "bad" neighbourhood. Our story takes place in a cramped apartment in the outskirts of Belladonna, one of the poorest areas in the city.

The Drelwins consist of Victoria and Christy, two sisters completely different from each other, their mother Lillian Drelwin. Also living with them is Lillian's mother, and the sisters' grandmother, Gretta.

Gretta moved in with her daughter because rent was hard to pay for Lillian. Even living in City Center Lofts, the family was sometimes forced to skip a bill or two. Gretta is always worrying about her only child and wondering what she can do to help. Gretta is a Family Sim and a clean freak. She's usually the one making up the beds in the morning.

Lillian has never been married, her daughters the result of what she thought was going to be a steady relationship. She doesn't regret having them, it's just that the bills go up with extra people to feed. Lil was never a tidy Sim, although she makes an outstanding Family Sim. With Gretta in retirement, Lillian is the only one in the family that has a real paycheck as a File Clerk (I think xd ).

Christy Drelwin. Her sister will tell you that she's constantly in their shared bedroom painting away to keep up with the demending bills. Not just that reason though. The other tenants in the apartment notice her going to the art gallery every week. Her dream is to become the famous artist she is skilled as. Christy is also a Family Sim, the only way she relates to her mother's personality.

Victoria has always been the rebel at school and home. Sneaking out with her friends any time she can, this gearhead isn't the brightest in school. She'll do whatever she can to "accidently" miss school without Gretta knowing. Victoria finds the witches and warlocks in her neighbourhood quite fascinating. Maybe she should be one?

The Drelwins, due to their small income, live in a tiny aprtment suite in City Center Lofts. Their landlord Cory Livingston, a well-known landlord that owns several buildings in Belladonna, reluctantly welcomed them in on moving day.

(Answering Zerotheslayer's question) Gretta was once a socialite in her young days and Lillian an aspiring socialite. Christy files in as an artsy teen and her sister, a fullout gearhead.

As I have mentioned before, a big issue for them is paying the bills (I do use motherlode, but sometimes I prefer not to).

Victoria being a bit of an outcast she has many bizzare friends. The other tenants have been friendly towards Victoria and watch and cheer her on during her random breakdancing moments. Christy is a loner and doesn't currently have any good friends. She's fine with that.

There are only three generations in the family tree. They are pretty obvious.

Hopefully I will have more soon!

Btw: Fantastic interview Zerotheslayer!

-Onion mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:00 pm
Thanks. In a few days I might have another one, btw.  

Jessie-the-Foodie

9,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:34 pm
User ImageUser ImageMost of my families are based on existing shows, movies ect... that I use to create my sick fan girl obsessions with. xd

So the family I'll pick is my X-Men family!

They live in my own created town called "Hometown"
The family consisted of
Scott, Jean, Logan, Rogue, Remy, Storm, Beast(with download skin) and Jubilee (using teen not needing parent hack).

I picked jobs best suiting them.
Cyclops - Law Enforcement
Jean - Politics (though some times Education)
Rogue - Adventure (just cause... ^_^* )
Gambit - Criminal
Wolverine - Military (sometimes adventure)
Beast - Medical
Storm - Nature Scientist (or education).
Jubilee - if adult Slacker.

The biggest family issue is that Remy is a bit of slut and slept with most women...and some men from around the neighborhood and he got abducted the first time using the telescope and is now preggers with an aline baby. XD (oh and Rogue found out he cheated and is pissed).

I have Scott and Jean as engaged.

And thats really about it. I just peform basic daily routines and making the mansion bigger and better every paycheck. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:14 pm
Nice! Cool that you cosplay the families!  

Onion_peeler99

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff