Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Knights of Delmore

Back to Guilds

The earth is our domain, but we must take it back from the darkness! 

Tags: Literate, Dragons, Knights, Delmore, Fantasy 

Reply BSS Profiles
Arrancar Enigma's Profle [Approved]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Urban Superstition

Salty Raider

8,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:28 pm
Name: Enigma (E-nig-Muh)

Alternate: Mr.E, E,Enigma

Aliases/Nicknames: The Black Fog, The Wraith

Physical Description: He's a young man. His hole still being a little below his heart. His hair, a mint green. He's also shorter and weighs less, now sitting in at 183, 5'10. Most of his scars are gone, except the few on his body. He has a handsome face, even more then before when he had his scars.
User Image

Special Accessories: His mask, and his Jacket

Personality: Enigma tends to play roulette with his emotions. Usually taking the moods of the people around him into account. So an extremely happy person will put Enigma into a happy mood, while a depressing person will put him into what else? A depressing mood. The same goes for any other emotion. Although his judgment is never affected by his mood, always retaining the honor instilled in him. He follows a code similar to Bushido.

Bio: Enigma has a past. But that's exactly what it is. His past. For now, he would rather forge history, and his path to
greatness. So far, his path to greatness has lead to the 1st squad, only to fight a previous captain, and lose his right arm and die. The location of his body is unknown. Although a young girl is attempting his resurrection.

Skills: As he was resurrected from the dead, he had lost most of his things. Although, he had gained his fierceness he had as a young man.

Name of weapons: Lámina de mi sombra (Blade of my Shadow)
Sealed: katana
Physical Shape: Simple katana
Location: Carries it in hand, on his back, or within his cloak.

~Ressurection~
Command: "Honor your Shadow Lámina de mi sombra"
1st Stage!:His entire figure turns black, his jacket turns to a black mist that appears where ever he walks, or runs. When coming out of Sonido, a large fog of black mist appears around him. It is poisonous, causing nausea, coughing, suffocation, and paralysis.

~Abilities: ~
Unreleased:
Hierro – Enigma is quite strong, to make up for his weakness in using other Arrancar specific abilities.
Sonido – Enigma is fast, but like everything, could use work.
Cero/Bala – Are quite weak
Special Sight - Seeing in different ways (Thermal, Energy, Night vision, etc)
Hardy Fighter - Being younger then he previously was, he has the toughness he had many years ago.
Infinite Portal- A portal in his cloak he can use for storage.

Released:
Enhanced Speed/Strength/Reaction time – All by 6 fold at the moment.
Shadow's Mist: A poisonous mist Mr.E can control, causes nausea/coughing and paralysis. (8 posts nausea/coughing, 16 post paralysis)
Increased Hierro- increased Hierro
Shadow Step- A faster variation of sonido
Shadow's Draw- Enigma draws the blade face down, causing a shock-wave to travel across the ground to the enemy.
Shadow's Enemy- Enigma holds the blade up, reciting the phrase "Light is the Shadow's worst enemy" causing the blade to flash brightly, blinding enemies, and Enigma.
Shadow's Sense- Allows Enigma to feel shadows of things around him.
Shadow's Shanghai- Mr.E can use this to move a person in the mist accordingly, out of the way, or to send them to another area entirely. Works like a Gargantua without the portal.
Shadow's Sanative- A spell that heals Mr.E, or if he tries, other people.
Shadow Sepuku- Mr.E can separate others from their shadows, sealing what is essentially them. He can also use this on himself.
Loyal Shadow- Mr.E can directly affect the shadows around him
Shadow's Retribution- Mr.E can make shields of the shadows around him, taking whatever shape he likes.
Caressing Shadow- This is automatic when he releases. Mr.E Dons a shadowy figure, protecting him like armor. He can move it around on his body as he pleases. This includes making into a weapon, making blows hurt less, and protecting him from some things.
Shadow's Sapience- A move saved for Judgment/Executions. It looks flashy. It is flashy. Still, it makes good for a show of power. It varies from person to person though, sometimes being a guillotine, other times being a coffin, and in the most rare cases, Mr.E will come up with something new. It also steals some of the victim's power, making Mr.E more powerful.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:42 pm
As an Arrancar, you will not have a Shikai or Bankai, only your Resurrección.

I don't really feel like typing right now. I've had tests all day so here's what Wiki has to say:

Arrancar possess Zanpakutō and can perform a technique similar to a Shinigami's release called Resurrección (帰刃(レスレクシオン), resurekushion; Spanish for "Resurrection", Japanese for "Returning Blade"). Unlike a Shinigami's Zanpakutō however, an Arrancar's Zanpakutō is simply the Arrancar's Hollow powers sealed into the shape of a weapon. By releasing their Zanpakutō in the same manner as a Shinigami, an Arrancar can release his or her Hollow powers. Most known Resurrección give the Arrancar user an animal-like appearance. While most unreleased Shinigami Zanpakutō take the form of a katana or wakizashi, there is a significantly broader range for Arrancar (such as a sai, axe, or a more fictionalized weapon like Nnoitra's Zanpakutō).

Because their powers are sealed in their Zanpakutō, an Arrancar's release will usually transform their body into a Hollow-like form, allowing them to use their abilities freely. This form usually reflects what the Arrancar looked like as a Hollow, although to highly varying degrees. A Resurrección restores an Arrancar to its "true" form, resulting in significantly various increases in speed, strength, stamina, durability and spiritual power, as well as allowing access to both more powerful variations of previous techniques and completely new abilities. Arrancar normally only return to their human form when they reseal their Hollow powers; doing so without resealing, though possible, is a permanent change comparable to amputating a limb. There are two reasons Arrancar go through such trouble to seal their power: it allows them to maintain human form and to conserve their power in times of inactivity.

In most cases, Arrancar "lose" their Zanpakutō after performing their Resurrección. By which, they no longer carry any kind of one or two handed weapon - the sword is replaced by other natural weapons such as claws (Shawlong Kūfang), pincers (Findor Carias), tendrils (Szayel Aporro Granz), or just plain fists (Choe Neng Poww). However, there are some exceptions - nine to be exact; seven out of these nine have been Espada.  

Sayori of the red sands

Shirtless Businesswoman

The Urban Superstition

Salty Raider

8,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:55 pm
Sayori of the red sands
As an Arrancar, you will not have a Shikai or Bankai, only your Resurrección.

I don't really feel like typing right now. I've had tests all day so here's what Wiki has to say:

Arrancar possess Zanpakutō and can perform a technique similar to a Shinigami's release called Resurrección (帰刃(レスレクシオン), resurekushion; Spanish for "Resurrection", Japanese for "Returning Blade"). Unlike a Shinigami's Zanpakutō however, an Arrancar's Zanpakutō is simply the Arrancar's Hollow powers sealed into the shape of a weapon. By releasing their Zanpakutō in the same manner as a Shinigami, an Arrancar can release his or her Hollow powers. Most known Resurrección give the Arrancar user an animal-like appearance. While most unreleased Shinigami Zanpakutō take the form of a katana or wakizashi, there is a significantly broader range for Arrancar (such as a sai, axe, or a more fictionalized weapon like Nnoitra's Zanpakutō).

Because their powers are sealed in their Zanpakutō, an Arrancar's release will usually transform their body into a Hollow-like form, allowing them to use their abilities freely. This form usually reflects what the Arrancar looked like as a Hollow, although to highly varying degrees. A Resurrección restores an Arrancar to its "true" form, resulting in significantly various increases in speed, strength, stamina, durability and spiritual power, as well as allowing access to both more powerful variations of previous techniques and completely new abilities. Arrancar normally only return to their human form when they reseal their Hollow powers; doing so without resealing, though possible, is a permanent change comparable to amputating a limb. There are two reasons Arrancar go through such trouble to seal their power: it allows them to maintain human form and to conserve their power in times of inactivity.

In most cases, Arrancar "lose" their Zanpakutō after performing their Resurrección. By which, they no longer carry any kind of one or two handed weapon - the sword is replaced by other natural weapons such as claws (Shawlong Kūfang), pincers (Findor Carias), tendrils (Szayel Aporro Granz), or just plain fists (Choe Neng Poww). However, there are some exceptions - nine to be exact; seven out of these nine have been Espada.

Ahh thank you for checking over my profile, I will make the appropriate changes immediately. But once again, thank you.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:13 pm
Bitte. I've been swamped with English assignments. you're lucky I had a free night XD.  

Sayori of the red sands

Shirtless Businesswoman

The Urban Superstition

Salty Raider

8,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:50 pm
I’ve made the appropriate changes. And I know how you feel, or soon will. I’m going back to school in a couple days, so I’m not far behind. But really, thank you for checking over my Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:03 pm
does the fog do anything other than look cool?  

Sayori of the red sands

Shirtless Businesswoman

The Urban Superstition

Salty Raider

8,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:07 pm
A man with fine tastes I see :]
Not at moment, I cant think of anything other then poisoning or just being plain old annoying to people. Maybe later after I've trained.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:16 pm
I'd prefer it if you came up with the power beforehand.  

Sayori of the red sands

Shirtless Businesswoman

The Urban Superstition

Salty Raider

8,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:21 pm
Then it shall be poisonous, causing paralysis and nausea.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:55 pm
Alright, have the poison work over a set amount of time before full paralysis sets in. Maybe sixteen posts before they can't move, but they are disoriented by eight posts.  

Sayori of the red sands

Shirtless Businesswoman

The Urban Superstition

Salty Raider

8,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:55 pm
No arguments here
So I guess Im aproved?  
BSS Profiles