I want to get to know other members Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S3XY-C4T

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:25 pm
Connorthecreator
likes:cookies,This guild,Anime/manga (not anything drawn like street fighter), MEAT (i'm vegetarian so i miss meat..), Computers, Cats, fast cars, cute girls, saying "lol" and the likes, learning about all kinds of religion, history,Cookies, gems, wood working, bird, fish, and did i mention cookies?

Dislikes: N00bs, dumb dogs, horse back riding, Corporations, ppl who don't except me, the site of human blood, super llama, heavy drug users, George bush.

hates:getting dirty, idiots, reckless drivers, bugs, spiders (spiders are arachnids), some snakes, HORNETS!!!!

I agree with ur hates whee  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:51 pm
S3XY-C4T
Connorthecreator
likes:cookies,This guild,Anime/manga (not anything drawn like street fighter), MEAT (i'm vegetarian so i miss meat..), Computers, Cats, fast cars, cute girls, saying "lol" and the likes, learning about all kinds of religion, history,Cookies, gems, wood working, bird, fish, and did i mention cookies?

Dislikes: N00bs, dumb dogs, horse back riding, Corporations, ppl who don't except me, the site of human blood, super llama, heavy drug users, George bush.

hates:getting dirty, idiots, reckless drivers, bugs, spiders (spiders are arachnids), some snakes, HORNETS!!!!

yay!! finally someone who excepts me!!! xd  

Connorthecreator
Crew

S3XY-C4T

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:38 pm
Connorthecreator
S3XY-C4T
Connorthecreator

yay!! finally someone who excepts me!!! xd

Lmao Wooo hooo!! whee  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:24 am
Oh come on, Connor! You, of all people, know I'm a "come as you are" kinda girl - did working on the "love shack van" and the "weed wagon" with you teach you nothing?! LMAO  

MystiBlu

ArcticWolf - Kiba
Crew

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:59 pm

Pi = 3.14

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:17 pm
ArcticWolf - Kiba

Pi = 3.14

~hugs Kiba~ Well, at least you learned something! *giggles*  

MystiBlu

Dymyr
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:26 pm
Likes: Acting, Music (Screamo is my genre!), writing, this guild and its most wonderous members, roses, stars, storms, cloudy and grey weather, rain, food, and a million other things.

Dislikes: Country and rap music, judgemental people, my last ex(with a passion, though i also love her, or did, idk >.<), backstabbing friends( I've had alot of those, lol), the economy, heat, sunny and humid weather, tornadoes, people who constantly ask whats wrong, and the list goes on. lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:52 am

~Ryuu-chan says~

Likes: Sarcasm, Music, creating poems and one shots, rainy weather, seafood, and other things I'm too lazy to type.

Dislikes: Music you can't understand, the numerous friends I used to have but left them because they got bitchy, scorching weather, people who keep asking standard questions like "You okay?" when you just fell from the stairs, the government in our country, people who don't give you the chance to speak up, people who are TOO oblivious (there is such a thing.) ,and many others.

Ghost of Ryuu2

Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces