Do You Wanna Date My Avatar - must see Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aijo_Iceblood

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:37 pm
Sunegami
Dr. Horrible is made of WIN and AWESOME.

That is all.

Dr. Horrible is not made of win and awesome....it is the embodiment of it. NPH is a fantastic singer. my favorites song in that web series is Laundry Day. it is followed closely by My Eyes and Brand new day the songs are pure fantastical amazingness. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:28 pm
Behold the Utzume
CodyDudeTm
:3
Niiiice ^w^
Never played WoW, though.

I've always wanted to play it
But I can't play game I have to pay for like that
>3<
Which is why I never got into Ragnorock(Sp?)

Me too... though it was more Maplestory. 3nodding

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:38 pm
CodyDudeTm
Behold the Utzume
CodyDudeTm
Niiiice ^w^

>3<

omg i wanted to play that game to but since i dont know anyone else in there i dint go.. but i do have a fusion fall and a freereals acount and also in guild wars....lol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:10 pm
Promitheus Zek
CodyDudeTm
Behold the Utzume
CodyDudeTm
Niiiice ^w^

>3<

omg i wanted to play that game to but since i dont know anyone else in there i dint go.. but i do have a fusion fall and a freereals acount and also in guild wars....lol

I've heard of Guild wars. Is it fun?  

WonderIandian

Magnetic Bunny

J.Kougar
Vice Captain

Fashionable Cat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:03 pm
Behold the Utzume

Used to be.

I started with Guild Wars just after it was released, it was an amazing game. The possibilities were endless and it was so much fun. I ended up buying seven accounts (there was no option to buy extra character slots for years) and eventually put all three additional expansions on almost all of them, and then bought dozens of extra character spaces as well. I spent thousands of dollars on the game without care because it was such a big part of my life for a while and I loved playing it so much.

Sadly, as the years went by and the expansions kept coming so did the horde of prepubidecent little kids who wanted nothing more than to create instant max level PvP only characters and then trash talk each other in the Arenas. Unfortuneatly the Guild Wars staff decided that these kids who often didn't even own all the campaigns and who never bought extras like the character slots, were more important than the players whom kept shelling out cash for the extras and they started to destroy the gave by limiting the classes since that's what the little brats wanted.

They felt that instead of being able to play a class in dozens of ways with any of the secondaries and have endless fun, it was more productive to nerf the majority of the skills to uselessness and limit them so that only the Warriors can be damage dealers, only the Monks can be healers, and the big damaging Elementalists were nothing more than support damage or used to slow down or disable enemies for a few seconds. They even admitted that they nerfed some skills so harshly because they wanted to see them taken out of play forever. That is NOT how you balance a game. sad

Basically it was an amazing game, and now it's s**t compared to how it was years ago. I had to finally stop playing about a year or so ago because it was just too heartbreaking to see the game reduced to what it has been.

Guild Wars is still a decent game to introduce you to the world of MMOs and such, but it's really not much more than that now... so if you see a copy sitting in a clearance bin (ad you will) then it's decent for short term fun... but you'll be wanting World of Warcraft, Rappelz, LoTR Online, or something else shortly after.

...wow... ranty... guess investing so much money and so much time into the game for years only to watch the downward spiral has left me a little hurt still. lol Yea, Guild Wars 2 is probably going to come out in a couple years but after what the fools did to the first one I can't really trust them not to do that to me again in the second.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:09 pm
Behold the Utzume
Promitheus Zek
CodyDudeTm
Behold the Utzume
CodyDudeTm
Niiiice ^w^

>3<

I used to love it!! But they change everything too often. If any build becomes to powerful they nurf it. and after a while it started to be a drag everytime they nurfed a skill that i use. But now im just on gaia all the time. ^-^  

Daearen

J.Kougar
Vice Captain

Fashionable Cat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:23 pm
zFreakuencyz
Behold the Utzume
Promitheus Zek
CodyDudeTm
Behold the Utzume
CodyDudeTm
Niiiice ^w^

>3<

I used to love it!! But they change everything too often. If any build becomes to powerful they nurf it. and after a while it started to be a drag everytime they nurfed a skill that i use. But now im just on gaia all the time. ^-^

Yea, but even worse when they started killing skills that were not even remotely overpowered, but just because they were something different... like when Signet of Judgment was hit... the skill had been the same for almost three years and then some Mesmers started using it to knock down foes and because it was something different, something they'd not seen before, they went and b***h-slapped the hell out of the skill with the Nerf Bat.

Doesn't matter how easy it is to counter some spells, even with the most common of tactics or spells, but if the little PvP brats cry about it the GW staff will destroy the skill. Total BS I agree.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:08 pm
This was stuck in my head all day! >.<  

Daearen

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:29 pm
Used to be into neopets (not really an MMO), then Runescape for a while. Never got into MMOs after that. There was Gunz for a while, that's more like a MMOTPS though. (MMO Third Person Shooter)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:40 am
J.Kougar
Even if you don't play World of Warcraft, this video should prove amusing even when applied to Gaia itself. wink

Do You Wanna Date My Avatar

3nodding

The movie James Cameron's Avatar is looking like this too - the main story arc involves ordinary human beings, including one paraplegic fellow, who remotely operate alien-human hybrid cyborgs in order to communicate with the aliens.

(It's got guns, swordplay, explosions, dragons, spacecraft, epic aerial dogfights, giant robots, aliens, and alien cheesecake. What more could you want in a summer/fall action movie?)  

Shaviv

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:57 am
J.Kougar
zFreakuencyz
Behold the Utzume
Promitheus Zek
CodyDudeTm

Yea, but even worse when they started killing skills that were not even remotely overpowered, but just because they were something different... like when Signet of Judgment was hit... the skill had been the same for almost three years and then some Mesmers started using it to knock down foes and because it was something different, something they'd not seen before, they went and b***h-slapped the hell out of the skill with the Nerf Bat.

Doesn't matter how easy it is to counter some spells, even with the most common of tactics or spells, but if the little PvP brats cry about it the GW staff will destroy the skill. Total BS I agree.

either way i still like the game mostly cus i dont talk to those brats and i spend my time with mu cousin leveling up and doing the missions x3 lol..but it pisses me off cus a while back i hade some cool spells now there kinda lame... crying lol...but till its has a good story x3

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff