Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Nintendo Gaming
Anyone who plays SSB Brawl, tell me about your custom stages

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimson Hagane

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:58 pm
I'm a custom stage enthusiast, so to speak, and I'm currently in the middle of stage block. I need inspiration. At the same time, I'll try to give some. I have around 25 custom stages. Of them include these:

Masochism Box: Variant of the No KO Box, containing spots where opponents can be launched out of the box. Large area, most of the action takes place at the bottom. Near impossible to jump back to the top.

Bowl: It's a bowl. Stuff rolls around. Platforms placed throughout the middle.

Tetris Blocks: Designed to look like randomly placed blocks from the classic game. Amusing in the sense that it seems to confuse CPUs.

Over 9000: Couldn't resist making this one. It looks like the number 9001. You can actually get into the nine and two zeroes.

Spike Pit: Deeeeeep pit of spikes in the middle. Cannot grab the icy edges of the pit. Falling in results in being trapped until someone else falls in and knocks you out.

Breaking Bridge: Made almost entirely of falling blocks, aside from two columns of solid blocks at the very ends. Four sparsely placed falling blocks are your last means of survival if you fall down.

Also, I put this in the main forum so it could get more attention. I have no problems with a mod moving this to the Brawl subforum.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:06 pm
King of the ... Valley?
I've done a platform at the top that you can drop down to a small platform at the bottom and hard to get back up.

Volcanic Spikes
The entire bottom is compose of spikes and there are wall on both sides that build into a funnel, so there's a small spot to be shot out of.  

Drake_XIV

Malevolent Duelist

5,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • PvP 200

The Argonauts

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:43 pm
Pitfall: Nothing but a platform at the top that you can fall through and dropping boxes below it. Below those boxes are lots of spikes. You better hope Snake's Cypher is working!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:39 pm
New custom stage I made.

Revenge of the Tetris: More scattered Tetrads, except some of the blocks are replaced with falling blocks and/or ice blocks, and there are a few spikes on certain Tetrads.

Platform Chaos: Lots of moving platforms were placed. Left and right, up and down, everywhere. The bottom contains stationary platforms you can drop through (but why would you?).

25m: Based on the first stage of Donkey Kong. Look out for rolling barrels.

Star KO stage: Only one way to KO: launch an opponent straight up. Heavy characters have the advantage, as well as strong hitters.  

Crimson Hagane

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0

KRaZyAmmo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:23 pm
This is Sparta!: This should be self-explanatory.
Socketball: I tried combining soccer and basketball together. but it turns out Basketball was all the top and soccer was at the bottom. You character is basically the basketball/soccer ball.
Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Cannon: If you've watched Gintama you should know this already.
Up & Down: lots of wide of kills, lots of platforms, and overall annoying but fun stage(IMO).  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:05 pm
sounds fun i will do it  

TDogVelarde26

KRaZyAmmo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:06 pm
maybe I should play Brawl again...just so I can remember what most of the stages look like.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:28 pm
Well, I've made some custom stages here and there, some which I like more than others, but here are a few none-the-less:

-Pinball:
It's almost exactly what it sounds like. The brawl takes place in a stage that looks like a pinball machine. Flippers don't work sadly, but otherwise it can be a fun kind of stage. Moving conveyor belts on the bottom and a rouge platform between where the bumpers give a chance of recovery... to the skilled... and an endless drop for those without.

-Tall tower:
A variant off of another stage early on for downloadable custom stages. Basically you have walls placed inbetween each other (enough so for wall jumping), and ladders on each side... providing many chances for mid-air combat (or meteor smashes for those who have them).  

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100
Nintendo Gaming

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers