Reply 15: Fantasy Land
YOUR fantasy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizzycat101

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:35 pm
what would be in YOUR fantasy land? mine would have a disneyland in every city, with lots of kitties that got along with dogs, peace all around (no i am not a freakin hippie!!!!!!) unicorns, rainbows, stuff never went bad, people never moved, computers didnt run slow (like MINE does!!), everyone would be a republican, giant 3 story BOOKSTORES, all fattening candy was GOOD for you.....  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:50 pm
My fantasy land?

Infinite Multi-verses in which one individual in all of them has total creative control and they all get together at this council chamber place and interact in crazy ways....you know...wars and love and stuff  

Chron John Silver

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100

HeartCrossed_Left2Die

1,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:50 pm
my fantasy land would be to have myths reality. for instance vampires, werewolves, ghosts, etc. all real. and I was one of the few people that knew of their existance because it was against the rule for a human to know. haha i stole this from the night world series, but it really would be my perfect world lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:00 am
hmm .. my fantasy land would be full of sun and snow at the same time! I really wish I could play in the snow during summer so yeah .. also it would have two sides: one filled with lots of old buildings like palaces and so on .. and another one filled with high tech buildings and stuffs .. and of course I would live in between in a forest were my internet would run wild and I could relax in the nice cold wind! And of course no war, no rude people and no jerks! Life without fears .. how nice whee  

mariska13

Liberal Vampire

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:04 pm
My Fantasy Land would be like a fantasy book with dragons and knights in a wide open place with forest and such  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:32 am
my fantasy would probley be anime caractors coming to life lol that would be quite intersting  

Slade_Black

Intoxikace

Sparkly Wench

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:33 pm
Hmm; lots of big trees.. houses in the trees, no bees though!
Unicorns everywhere replacing deer and bears.
No junk food.. everything must be natural and come from the earth.. AND OF COURSE; internet.. fast internet too!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:17 pm
I'd say my fantasy world is one where the rivers have never run with blood, and the air has never seen a pollutant that hasn't come from a cow's behind.

Cars would be non-polluting, everything would run on the power of imagination, and empathy and understanding would be as abundant as Kanye's a*****e-ness.

Anyone could say anything they want, as long as it's not intentionally provoking others in an offensive way.
And of course, it would be easy for anyone to say how they really feel without remorse, as it would be met with absolute understanding.

Education would focus on intelligence, as opposed to memorization.
Politics would consist of an international poll open to all on any issues that arise.
Greed would disappear from the world, companies instead focussing on creating quality products or services, charging only enough to break even with expenses, and pay employees reasonably.  

Elektro7

Devout Poster

8,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Slade_Black

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:52 pm
a world were i can fianaly make anime caractors come to life surprised  
15: Fantasy Land

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff