User Image

JaeBeom
1. I think I look the coolest when I'm dancing.
2. Although others don't believe me, I still believe in the existence of aliens.
3. I cried when I watched the movie, _x_. (no answer)
4. If I wake up and find myself stranded on an island, it's ok as long as I have food, water and my family.
5. Among the members of 2AM and 2PM, I find Jinwoon to be the cutest, because he is the maknae; I think Jo Kwon is my nemesis, because he looks like me.
6. In my lifetime, I would not be able to withstand a week without eating rice, hamburgers and pizza.
7. Even if it were only for one day, I would like to be Michael Jackson, because he's the most talented artist.
8. I imagine that my future lover will have curly hair; her style will be T-shirt and jeans. It would be even better if she could dance too.
9. I want to expose a secret of Taecyeon: he can dance popping style while sleeping.
10. To the fans in China, I want to say 'I love you all', you all must wait for us. When you think of me listen to 2PM's songs, when I think of you all I will also work hard at what I'm doing.

Chansung
1. I think I look the coolest when I'm stepping to the beat on stage.
2. Although others don't believe me, I still believe in the existence of aliens.
3. I cried when I watched the movie, Taeguki (Brotherhood).
4. If I wake up and find myself stranded on an island, it's ok as long as I have a boat, food and health.
5. Among the members of 2AM and 2PM, I find Wooyoung to be the cutest, because whenever he does anything, he always makes a cute noise; I think I am my own nemesis, because I'm afraid of myself.
6. In my lifetime, I would not be able to withstand a week without eating rice, meat and bananas.
7. Even if it were only for one day, I would like to be a bird, because birds are carefree.
8. I imagine that my future lover will have natural hair, her style will contain her own personality. It would be even better if she could understand my job.
9. I want to expose a secret of myself: I love how we don't hide secrets among our members.
10. To the fans in China, I want to say 'I love you all', you all must wait for us. When you think of me watch TV or go online, when I think of you all I will also go visit you all in China if given the chance.

Nichkhun
1. I think I look the coolest when I'm playing the piano.
2. Although others don't believe me, I still believe in _x_.
3. I cried when I watched the movie, _x_.
4. If I wake up and find myself stranded on an island, it's ok as long as I have (TN: I don't understand this T.T).
5. Among the members of 2AM and 2PM, I find Jinwoon to be the cutest, because he is the maknae; I think _x_ is my nemesis, because _x_.
6. In my lifetime, I would not be able to withstand a week without eating pork belly.
7. Even if it were only for one day, I would like to be a dad, because I would like to know how it feels to be a father.
8. I imagine that my future lover will have long hair; her style will be natural. It would be even better if we could date.
9. I want to expose a secret of _x_: _x_.
10. To the fans in China, I want to say 'I want to study harder for Mandarin so I can communicate with you all when we go to China next time', you all must help us and love us. When you think of me look at my pictures, when I think of you all I will also study hard for Mandarin.

Wooyoung
1. I think I look the coolest when I'm dancing.
2. Although others don't believe me, I still believe in myself.
3. I cried when I watched the movie, The Way Home.
4. If I wake up and find myself stranded on an island, it's ok as long as I have fire, a boat and binoculars.
5. Among the members of 2AM and 2PM, I find Jinwoon to be the cutest, because he gets hurt very easily; I think Jo Kwon is my nemesis, because he sings very well.
6. In my lifetime, I would not be able to withstand a week without eating chicken, rice and water.
7. Even if it were only for one day, I would like to be a bird, because it can fly far away.
8. I imagine that my future lover will have normal hair; her style will be normal. It would be even better if _x_.
9. I want to expose a secret of Chansung: he can seriously fart.
10. To the fans in China, I want to say 'Please love us a lot', you all must wait for us. When you think of me eat chicken breast meat, when I think of you all I will also eat chicken breast meat.

Taecyeon
1. I think I look the coolest when I don't talk.
2. Although others don't believe me, I still believe in _x_.
3. I cried when I watched the movie, Taeguki (Brotherhood).
4. If I wake up and find myself stranded on an island, it's ok as long as I have rice, a computer and books.
5. Among the members of 2AM and 2PM, I find Jinwoon to be the cutest, because he has a charm like a child's; I think Jaebeom is my nemesis, because he's good at whatever he does.
6. In my lifetime, I would not be able to withstand a week without eating _x_.
7. Even if it were only for one day, I would like to be a fish, because it can dive to the depths of the ocean.
8. I imagine that my future lover will have any kind of hair; her style will be good as long as it's better than mine. It would be even better if she could speak English .
9. I want to expose a secret of Junsu: (TN: Sorry but I can't make out the words from the scan ): Something about his shoes insoles... ).
10. To the fans in China, I want to say 'I love you all', you all must invite us to China. When you think of me go online and listen to our songs, when I think of you all I will also think of you.

Junho
1. I think I look the coolest when I am focused on doing things.
2. Although others don't believe me, I still believe in the existence of UFOs .
3. I cried when I watched the movie, The Way Home.
4. If I wake up and find myself stranded on an island, it's ok as long as I have a boat, house and food.
5. Among the members of 2AM and 2PM, I find Jinwoon to be the cutest, because he's younger than me; I think _x_ is my nemesis, because _x_.
6. In my lifetime, I would not be able to withstand a week without eating rice, kimchi and water.
7. Even if it were only for one day, I would like to be a bird, because it can soar in the sky.
8. I imagine that my future lover will have any kind of hair; her style will be normal. It would be even better if she could speak English .
9. I want to expose a secret of _x_, that is _x_.
10. To the fans in China, I want to say 'we will see you all soon', you all must love 2PM. When you think of me come to Korea and see me, when I think of you all I will also go to China.

Junsu
1. I think I look the coolest when I I'm singing on stage.
2. Although others don't believe me, I still believe in the existence of aliens .
3. I cried when I watched the movie, If Only.
4. If I wake up and find myself stranded on an island, it's ok as long as I have my iPod, handphone and game console.
5. Among the members of 2AM and 2PM, I find Kwonnie to be the cutest, because he always dances to sexy moves for me; I think Khun is my nemesis, because he's too good-looking, keke.
6. In my lifetime, I would not be able to withstand a week without eating rice, kimch and sour candy .
7. Even if it were only for one day, I would like to be Stevie Wonder, because I'm curious to know about his daily life, and the reason behind his coolness when he sings.
8. I imagine that my future lover will have long hair; her style will be one with individuality. It would be even better if she can aegyo and be sexy and is opinionated.
9. I want to expose a secret of _x_, that is I want to keep everyone's secret.
10. To the fans in China, I want to say 'Junsu will work hard, till then I will see you all', you all must wait for us. When you think of me leave a message on our Fan Cafe, when I think of you all I will also rush over to China to meet everyone.

---------

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

User Image