Submit

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:06 am
User ImageAali was quite content, everything was looking up and his worries for the pride were slowly dwindling now that each Pad had a banu proper. His Viziers had been most helpful and next on his task list, besides having a serious talk with Aysel, was finding a third. That would be quite difficult, but there was no great rush after all. He moved along hoping to spot another member of the pride, a Pad, for after his pleasant talk with Tariq he found himself in need of some more male bonding.

Getting to know the pads, their hopes and concerns was not only a part of his duty to the pride but helped him feel that much closer to his brothers. The pride was full of so much love between cubs and parents, pads and their banu, the sisterly love the banu often shared, the brotherly love the pads shared...it was little wonder he felt so calm today. He smiled and leapt onto a large boulder sitting slowly and peering out over the territory.

Achal sat by the lake as he often did lately. Tsu was back at the den attending to her duties. Achal was very happy with her, she was such a lovely beybanu. He dipped his head to take a drink and though of the relationships he'd formed outside of his harem. Kwea a young pad making a place for himself and looking for words of wisdom and Pasira an fiercely intelligent up and coming banu. He hoped he would meet more like them and develop more strong friendships.

He moved off the great stone with a smile as he spotted one of the Pads in the distance. His sharp blue eyes took in his coat and he smiled remembering the males name. He moved closer and tossed his head softly in greeting. "Good evening Achal."

He moved to take a drink from the lake grateful as always that his ancestors had chosen to locate themselves near water. A choice they most likely made because in the great desert there had never been such an expanse of the precious liquid.

Achal turned his head at the greeting to see Aali, the pride Sultan headed toward him. He gave a small bow of respect before greeting him, "Good evening Sultan Aali. I hope that you are well this morning."

User ImageAchal turned back to the lake as Aali drank and gaze out over the waters. "The lake is so calm and peaceful, much like the nighttime sky. Have you ever watched the night sky Sultan. It called to me often before I came here. To come out and lie beneath them, to listen to the silence of the night and enjoy their gentle light."

Achal turned to Aali, "My mother use to watch the stars with my sister and I when we were cubs and tell us stories about them."

"You should share your stories, I for one would be pleased to hear them. I ought to come out more at night..." He sat back and relaxed pleased to have the time now without worries clouding everything. Concerns were still there in the back of his mind, but it was easier now to focus on each pride member.

"My new banu seems to enjoy stories, I'll have to make a habit of sharing more with her. How is your harem?" He looked at Achal curiously, hopefully the pad was having an easier time of it then some.

Achal smiled, "I will be sure share my stories with everyone. My sister loved them when they were younger. My mother believed the stars were calling to you when you are restless at night. That they wish to keep company with you." Achal was happy to feel so relaxed in the pride and to be able to enjoy the company.

"My harem is doing well. Tsubame is still recovering, but doing her best with all the little one. I have to help alot, but I do not mind though I fear I will have to leave soon in search of another for my harem. I do not wish to leave Tsubame, but I most for a short while." Achal looked at the sky briefly and then back to Aali.

"Thats a wonderful way to look at it, perhaps I should heed their call more often. They are wonderful company, the stars..." He nodded softly, tonight perhaps he would stay out a while. Usually when it was night he liked to take Aysel for a walk near the lake, the moon highlighted her beauty and she enjoyed the time alone with him.

"I am certain she will be able to manage, if your concerned I can have one of my banu help her out?" He offered knowing how willing his harem would be to interact with cubs.

Achal grinned slightly remembering all the times he spent with the star before turning to the sultan with a slightly surprised looked. "I would be very grateful if you could have them check on her. She is kinda wary of others at times, but she could use the interaction. Thank you Sultan."

Achal settle slightly, "I not sure in which direction I will head, but I plan to leave by the next moon change. Hopefully Tsu will be feeling a little better by then. She has an injured leg as well as having just had cubs. It takes a toll."

"She will be safe in your absence should you feel the need to go, I understand your desire to expand your harem especially if your banu needs the assistance." He nodded softly his eyes understanding. This was a small part of why he loved to interact with his Pads, the bond of brothers and the ability to help them. It made the burden of being Sultan fade away until he could feel only the pleasure of helping another.

"I will send Aysel to check on her leg then, perhaps she can help...and while she's there she can help a little perhaps bring her some meat." He nodded firmly.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:47 pm
"Thank you very much Sultan. I am sure any and all help will be greatly appreciated." Achal could feel a breeze blow gently though his mane and he took a second to enjoy the feeling.

"I am hoping the journey will be a successful much like the raid and I will return with another female to share my family with. I do so miss my family. My I will take the time to check on my sister and daughter if time permits." In truth there were others things he needed to check on and he seemed to be figuring that he would be journeying again shortly after he returned. It was the price he had to pay for laying about so freely in his travels.

"Take your time, all will be well and waiting for you on your return. I wish you great success!" He smiled at the other male, hopefully he would find a female that suited him and not some rebellious one.

Aali stretched slightly enjoying the soft breeze as well and glancing at the night sky. "You must be careful when away from the pride, Rogues can be most vicious I'm sure. Of course I'm also sure there are plenty of friendly faces out in the world, but it's best not to try ones luck." His voice was mildly concerned, clearly he had been giving thought to the safety of the pride.

Achal laughed slightly, "I will be careful but in my previous travels I have yet to run into anyone unfriendly. Most were very welcoming although maybe wary at first. I enjoy my time in the rogue lands, but I am a very social lions and it seems others tend to like me." Achal settled and looked up.

"Within the pride I'd have to say that I am rather fond of Kwea and little Parisa. The two of them have quite the young minds. I think they will do well in the future. The both seem to look for advice and I gave them the best advice I could, though I know one has define ones self."

"I am sure you yourself are always lending a helping hand and giving out advice to those in the pride."

Aali nodded in soft agreement Achal was indeed social and polite, friendly and helpful. He was pleasantly surprised to hear that the male had interacted with his small niece. His nieces and nephews were the first litter in quite a while to be born to the pride, and the first litter since his time as Sultan.

"The youth of the pride is ever important, our guidance will help them to create a future better then our own. I am glad you've had the chance to share your knowledge and opinions with them. I do try and offer the same whenever I have the chance to do so." He agreed with Achal still assessing in the back of his mind, for his need of a third vizier was still a matter that needed settling.

Achal smiled and looked up at the sky, "I love the young. I raised my sisters and a daughter while I was still young. I'd have to say though I get wisdom from my mother she was a great conversationalist. Once she told me that I was a prince cause my pelt was blessed and that the stars would wish to see me more than most. I know it was not true but I told my sisters that they were little princess. It helped me to teach them to be well mannered and obedient where obedience was needed. Such as not wondering at night."

He turned to Aali and grinned, "I am much like my mother and will continue to talk and offer advice as long as someone wishes it."

Achal yawned slightly his thoughts returning to Tsu.

"You taught your sisters well I'm sure, you will continue to be an excellent father Achal." He smiled softly and watched him smile, the excitement in his tone, the passion to aid others. It was all encouraging, and again he was pleased to have had the time to spend with his pride brother.

He noticed the yawn and matched it was a smaller one of his own. "You should return to your harem. I will see about sending one of my ladies to soothe your banu Achal. Have a pleasant evening." He stretched and stood with a soft shake to clean his fur.

Achal nodded and rose, "Thank you again for you kindness Sultan. If there is ever anything you need, please do not hestiate to call on me."

With a small respectful bow Achal turned and headed of toward his den and the surely tired Tsu.

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
[IC] Abandoned Forest [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items