Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
If you were a boss..... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Aryll

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:15 pm
Uh. UH. UHHH.

Well. I'd like creepy toy box music.

I keep making stories about a rich nine year old Twili child. With her little puffy lace dress, pink glowing eyes, long white hair, and giant bow with ribbons of extending hands.

And I guess the way to beat her. Uh. Almost like Zant. Except in one room in a giant mansion in the Twilight realm.

Oh, and she also wears a porcelain doll mask over her face. Once it breaks, she has a child-like scream.

THERE.

I should write a fan fic on this one..  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:19 pm
Man, Zant's fight was cool, but kinda annoying after a while lol....

Uhrrrmmmm.... I would definitely have the song "Kinslayer" by Nightwish in the background... Oooh... and the hero would enter a large church hall, with the only source of light being the stained glass window in the front of the steeple, being in front of him(her/it, whatever). It's dark, foggy, damp, etc. And high up along the bottom of the window stands some frantic figure drawing something on the wall with their fingers all open and bloody, and right as the hero asks their generic "wth" question, the drawing on the wall lights up and BAM-

with a good loud smack on the ground lands a stone statue looking angel with bloody tears holding a lengthy claw weapon in each hand, right in front of the hero. (Lands on her feet of course, I didn't just land on my face...)  

XxScarecrowxX

Drake_XIV

Malevolent Duelist

5,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:36 pm
I would have a Dragonforce song playing in the back since it is the best music for the occasion.

I would, as a boss, have two extremely long blades. After a few slashes, I would then stab the swords into the ground and just start throwing fireballs around the room in a circular pattern. Have around ten seconds to rest (time to start hitting me) and repeat.

NOTE: I've been playing WAY to much LoZ: Twilight Princess. Just beat it three times this last week.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:15 pm
After the main party defeats who they thought was the final boss in their second form, I (a generic Town NPC character from that game) would warp into the room. I then would yell at the boss, telling them that they should have challenged the party in a kung-fu sequence as opposed to all-on-one. I then would bonk them on the head with my fist and cause them to fade into the Void.

I'd then turn to the party, and smirk. Then I would lunge at the party and cause the fight to begin. The battle theme would of course be a techno remix of the normal boss fight music. I would use the most powerful spells in the game, and occasionally say something philosophical while swinging frantically at the part with my fists. After being beaten, I would then laugh and reveal that whether I win or lose, it matters not.

Then I sacrifice myself to the Void, and cause the dungeon to begin to disintegrate. After the party escapes the dungeon (via the power of scene transitions), they would notice a glowing beam of light in the center of where they fought me. They then would use an airship to approach it. Once close enough, lasers start shooting at them from the beam of light, which is now sucking them in. Then the true final fight begins.

I would be the beam of light shooting lasers at the party. The music would be the main theme, slightly remixed so that it is more ominous. The party must attack the beams of light in order to keep the light from destroying the universe. To do this, they must button-mash every button on the controller for 5 minutes straight. If they do not get at least 2 button-presses per second, the airship will explode. After succeeding, the beam of light would vanish, and my NPC form would slowly drift onto the deck of their airship.

I then would tell the party "You... must tell me where... you obtained that rapid-fire controller from." Then angels would descend upon my body and carry me off to Heaven.

--------------------

tl;dr

I'd cheat.  

pathetic_negi_magician

ArcanaXVIII

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:44 pm
The hero will walk into a stadium and notice a huge pod in the middle
door closes behinf him
The pod Opens up to reveal a giant robot and the hero will have to dodge my attacks til his giant robot comes then its just a button smasher

Music....Techno Music that are synched to my moves  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:34 pm
Music: What can you see in their eyes [[Bleach OST]]

The heroes would walk into the final boss area, on a floating arena above the clouds. My first form would be a black cloaked human with my face not showing. I would use psychic powers like telekinesis and pyrokenisis to attack from range. I would also teleport behind random party members.

Form two would be me with my face showing, and my cloak would be made of black flames. I can now use sword attacks that can hit the main characters up to 15 times if the first attack connects. When my health is at 25%, I would have a 10% chance of using an instant kill move on one party member that is almost impossible to dodge.

The hero stabs me through the heart when I lose, and my body burns in black fire. They prepare to leave the arena when the bridge connecting it to the final dungeon collapses. My body reforms made completly out of black flames, I am the same as form two, but with alot less health. If They don't win in 5 minutes, the floating platform hits the ground miles below after free falling.  

Your Irish Twin Brother

Dangerous Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • First step to fame 200

The Ginger Dude

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:28 pm
Hmm here's a few the POWER RANGERS theme and THUNDER- THUNDERCATS, best themes ever.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:25 am
lol the original power rangers theme would be awesome! i think i would also use the Wicked End by Avenged Sevenfold. There's a part in there that sounds like a demon becoming triumphant aqfter a huge battle. i was actually practicing with my sword while listening to that part and acted like the demon won.  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:43 pm
It would be a 3-part battle. First up is normal form. I attack the heroes with my usual skills+a few new powerful attacks. Once they beat me the first time, I summon a dark guardian creature and strike again with a completely different moveset with stronger attacks. If they can manage to defeat that, I would drag them into a realm of complete Darkness, becoming a creature that is a fusion of myself and the guardian. By that time, my attacks would be even more powerful than the last fight, and I would make sure the heroes have their work cut out for them. If they can defeat that incarnation, well, then I'm done for........until we meet again....  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:02 pm
my boss battle music would be "i'm blue" by eiffel 65.

enough said.  

sushi phish

ravemaster47

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:12 pm
i've always like most of the DMC battle musics. i'd probably have some kind of music similar to that. as for a boss battle, i'd force teh hero to form a full alliance just to take me down.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:26 pm
ravemaster47
i've always like most of the DMC battle musics. i'd probably have some kind of music similar to that. as for a boss battle, i'd force teh hero to form a full alliance just to take me down.

Those're always fun. Especially if you must split the group into like 4 parts just to take down the boss.  

pathetic_negi_magician

Desperado de Anarquia

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:59 pm
Something by Apocolyptica, classy yet metal.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff