Reply Chatterbox/Humor
For no reason at all...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:33 pm
A few days ago my grandpa was digging through his stuff to throw away old garbage. He came across a 9mm bullet so he gave it to me. This morning he found a .45 hollow point and gave that to me as well. We don't even have a 9mm or .45 gun and haven't had them for as long as I've been alive. @_@  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:09 pm
thats ok, my brother, my dad, and I were helping my Grandmother move into her new house last year and we found two revolvers. One was crummy .22short that belonged to my Great Grandmother, the other was a .38spl. In my Great Grandmothers closet we found a box of 22lr and one 38spl lead ball, and in the bathroom we found a box of 30-30Win.  

Freak_090
Captain

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:20 pm
I once found a dinged up old .44 Special cartridge on the first register of the market where I work. Probably found in the parking lot. I kept it and have it on my bedside table I think...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:07 am
Freak_090
thats ok, my brother, my dad, and I were helping my Grandmother move into her new house last year and we found two revolvers. One was crummy .22short that belonged to my Great Grandmother, the other was a .38spl. In my Great Grandmothers closet we found a box of 22lr and one 38spl lead ball, and in the bathroom we found a box of 30-30Win.
The answer's obvious. Your great grandmother was so hardcore she s**t .30-30.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Barru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:36 pm
I believe I've posted this a while ago but I found a .38 ACP round in my grandmother's shed.

No gun, gave them away I think, wonder to who, or if it was a family member, I hope so.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:29 pm
i buy ammo for guns i dont own yet... (if i've got the money for it) I do it just in case someone i know needs it... and it usually works out that way.  

Crash Maniac

Maddness91

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:02 pm
my dad found a shotgun in the walls of our house when he first bought it... ~25 years ago...

HAD to sell it to a guy at work... rolleyes  
Chatterbox/Humor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff