Reply The BIONICLE Guild
Bionicle anime?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aexeiz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:07 pm
i know alot of us are familiar with the story,but what other way would you describe the bionicle story better? the storys leave out too much info and skip time,and if someone started an anime,and lego would stop being so cheap and putting its best story ever as just a toy line it would be a hit,im still waiting for that day,and if you look at the art forum im working on it,ive gotten better at my drawing and i might just have to do it myself (though i dont really want to that much)

but my point is i think they should, i mean they are doing halo as an anime along with transformers,why not bionicle god damn it,and it should be above pg 13,because last time i read,(bionicle ledgends #4 leagacy of evil),they do cuss, cursing and swearing is cussing,but htey cant repeat what ithey said because of younger readers,....common wouldent you want to see the bionicle story at its full potential?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:24 am
hellz yes O: but i heard from KZN02 that next years story may be flash backs and stuff so it mah fill the plot holes for us ^^ but yea the bionicle anime sounds like it would be cool ^^ xD freakin bionicle has made trading cards again (i found that out when i got the new DVD lol) and when you say they cuss witch words they use like A$$ $#!7 damn (damn is aloud cuz gaia is a PG-13 site...so is a** but i wanted to put $$ cuz i can ^^) or F*(k? im only up to legends 2 ...idk i may have 4 but i havnt read the books in so long im starting to think i should read em again OH and the grapic novels seem cool ^^ i cant w8 to get those  

kayasto

Invisible Gaian

Sora VioGreen

7,525 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:53 pm
Yeah, I remember Vakama swearing in Time Trap. XD Makuta got a pretty good laugh out of it.

But above PG-13? They're 90% Mechanical, so there would be little to no guts... Plus, I wouldn't want them to swear every frickin fight scene. They'd all be the same then... I'd get tired of it after the second episode...

I say, add blood (as in have a battle where someone actually gets hurt without beating around the bush), add some swears here and there (don't overdo it), and you'd have a pretty sweet story.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:28 pm
there bio-mechanicle (sry for my spelling ^~^; ) so they have some blood xP prolly more than we think  

kayasto

Invisible Gaian

zac11th

4,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:13 am
bionicles have blood? very interesting!

zac11th  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:54 pm
zac11th
bionicles have blood? very interesting!

zac11th
yeah, when tahu fought zaktan, zaktan finished the fight by stabbing tahu in the chest, and blood pour out XD it was awesome!, and i dont mean too much swearing, just enough to make it mildly beyond the " your little brothers" show, cuz its annoying likeing a story inteded for little brats. for godsake they have 8 year olds playing halo 3  

Aexeiz

The BIONICLE Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff