Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spice and Wolf Guild

Back to Guilds

A fan club from the Spice and Wolf series. 

Tags: spice, wolf, anime, economic, club 

Reply Spice and Wolf Fan Club
Thoughts on episode 5 6 7?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WineChan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:13 am
Sorry, I was away in china visiting my relatives. But, back to spice and wolf now!

Ep 5
What can I say...I think I hate amarty...and I thought he was cute...now he's just a little b*****d...

ep 6
I wonder what kind of 'god' dianna is. Maybe she's a swan? I mean, her feathers are white...anyone have any idea what kind of 'bird' she is?

ep 7
Lol, I'm a little surprised. Since the second season started, I was expecting the hooded blond chronical writer to be another wolf. But I guess I was wrong, since he's actually a she, and human...

I hear some people on youtube commenting that they thought it was amarty stalking Holo! XD
what are your thoughts?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:38 pm
5-Amarti can to hell....
6-Epic...It proved that Lawrence and me are slow...-.- Totally disregarded the feathers on Horo's hood...and of course, Amarti got owned...
7-Kinda boring, but enjoyable...guess I wanted more...the tension from the previous episodes simply died...

DarkOverlord Gabriel-Sama
Crew

Genius

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:37 pm
I wanna know what Amarti said to Horo to piss her off. Although, I must say, I did like the little drama with him.

I didn't figure out Horro bought the pyrite until the girl messenger for Dianna said that the negotiations failed because right after that (I think) showed Horo with the feathers again. At first I though Amarti gave them to her after he had visited, but when I thought about how Horo disappeared, then the child came, then she reappeared, I figured it out.

I also wonder about the big man who was a friend of Dianna's. I know the term "sister" in Japanese is used rather loosely for both related and unrelated people, but when he used it to refer to Dianna, I couldn't help but feel like she might be his blood relative?

As for the most recent (as of today), I too thought that the hooded blond would be revealed as another wolf, so now I am quite curious as to how he will tie in, and why the town is so damn moody:

"Good morning!"

"Mm."

Rude b*****d.
xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:29 pm
Dathu
I wanna know what Amarti said to Horo to piss her off. Although, I must say, I did like the little drama with him.

I didn't figure out Horro bought the pyrite until the girl messenger for Dianna said that the negotiations failed because right after that (I think) showed Horo with the feathers again. At first I though Amarti gave them to her after he had visited, but when I thought about how Horo disappeared, then the child came, then she reappeared, I figured it out.

I also wonder about the big man who was a friend of Dianna's. I know the term "sister" in Japanese is used rather loosely for both related and unrelated people, but when he used it to refer to Dianna, I couldn't help but feel like she might be his blood relative?

As for the most recent (as of today), I too thought that the hooded blond would be revealed as another wolf, so now I am quite curious as to how he will tie in, and why the town is so damn moody:

"Good morning!"

"Mm."

Rude b*****d.
xd
Maybe the hooded blond lady is the bear...

and yeah, it's a she. So, maybe it would be politicaly correct to say "b***h"? XD lol  

WineChan

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:42 pm
User ImageOh! Maybe she is.  
Spice and Wolf Fan Club

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items