Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Lets Play A Love Game. [Open & Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_WatchingAS_x

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:52 pm
User Image
OliviaMcKensieBaine

"you must be the new girl, they all left talking about inviting you." Olivia's eyes narrowed as she heard the girl speak about her. She sniffed the air before speaking. Human. "Yes, I rather not discuss it right now," she said with a cold tone.

"Great, you'd be outta' luck if you wanted something else." Olivia smiled. "Oh? But what if I wanted something else?" she replied, teasing him.

She heard the girl reply yes to Tristan's invite to dinner. Olivia frowned.
Great. I have to eat with a human tonight. She sighed. It could be worse. She thought, thinking of the bloodsuckers she'd met earlier. Olivia looked at the girl and gave a smirk."Poisoned? I've been watching him make it. If it's poisoned I'll be ripping his throat out before we die," Olivia said to the human; glancing at Tristan to give him a wink.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:20 pm
"I heard that!" Dana yelled as she walked away. She headed into the cafeteria and vended a bottle of blood. She saviored it slowly. Then she walked to her and Ali's dorm, silently pulled her short night gown on and went to bed, with a half-empty bottle of blood on her night stand.

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:55 pm
Serrenedy raised an eyebrow at Olivia, before smirking back. "you're insane, we ought to get along just fine." She leaned on Tristin "and if you want something to eat, we could always just throw him in the oven" She shrugged and smirked at the idea  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:04 pm
User Image
OliviaMcKensieBaine

"I'd rather throw those foul things into the oven and watch them burn,"Olivia muttered under breath. She watched the girl lean onto Tristan and her pupils grew larger and a slight frown started. Look at her all over him, she thought trying not to growl. Wait, why do I even care? I just met the guy. Why am I getting jealous? Olivia frowned at her thoughts. She laid one arm down on the table and leaned on the other trying not to get flustered. "Insane?" she asked the girl.

User Image  

x_WatchingAS_x

Questionable Lunatic

l-P a n d e m o n i u m-l

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:42 pm
Dylan wrapped his arm around Sadie's shoulders, " Alright then, let's go back inside." Alicia stared at the school's doors, but her mind drifted off toward Dana. Suddenly her head shot up, and looked back at Adrian. " Come on! Let's go check on Dana." She grabbed her brother by the collar and walked toward the school. She followed Dana's scent and found her in their dorm room.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:18 pm
Bella looked back and smirked. "Not to worry dear, if you're insane theirs a sixty percent chance less of me killing you is all. You can count yourself on my nice side."  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:46 pm
Dana toss and turned in bed. She was dreaming that Eliot had killed her when he had swung his claw. But the worst dream she had was the one of him dying in her arms. Without knowing she was screaming in her sleep, she tossed and turned and then it hit. She screamed the exact scream she used when she was bitten. Yelling and grunting she nearly fell off the bed, but she continued in traumatizing agony, twitching uncontrolable she kept screaming the words "No Eliot!"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:59 am
Alicia stared at Dana. She didn't know excactly what to do. She began to walk away, " I'm going to go get Elliot!." She began to run and in a blink of the eye, she was gone.

Adrian turned back toward Dana. She still screamed and turned in bed. Slowly, he began to walk toward her and sat on her bed next to her, " Dana! Dana, its alright!" He grabbed her arms, trying not to be hit by them.

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:37 pm
Dana opened her eyes and stared at Adrian. "A..dri..an?" she asked slowly, tears streaming down her face. Without thinking she shoved her face in his chest and muffled her cry.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:51 pm
Adrian didn't know excactly what to do as Dana cried on his chest. He let go of her arms and not thinking straight, began to stroke her long golden hair. He looked down at her and asked softly, " What's wrong? I thought you were ok with the wolf now. . ."

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

x_WatchingAS_x

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:05 am
[[Just a heads up for everyone. I'm on really unstable internet right now. It works when it wants to. sweatdrop But, no fear! I refresh hear as much as I can while I do have internet. ^^]]  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff