Yuuki (Oh nos!)
  The Purebloods
  The Hunters
  No one
View Results

Donovan Gyoku

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:24 pm
Warning:
Spoliers are present...if you wish not to be spoiled do not read the content below

If any of you read this Chapter....do you just have an itchy feeling something bad is going to happen.
First off Kaito...another Apprentice of Yagari brought Yori into the Ball full of buttloads of Vampire and he is only doing this to give the hunters a good reason to kill the vampire...if they attack her...that is.
Yori only came just to see Yuuki.

The chapter just ends when Zero and Yuuki see each other again. Zero's attitude towards her still remains unknown. One possible hint is what Cross said to him. That he would be in the way of Zero if he attempts to kill her. The question does he?

Everybody including Ichijo who has been gone for a while appears also. If Ichijo is there...that means the Pureblood Sarah is there... And her intentions are also unknown.

And the very last itchy rash.... the end of the Chapter mentiona the whole negotian of peace and wonderful crap is not the real reason why this ball has formed. It has a different purpose..that i fear is aggressive.

Does this seem hairier then Rido's appearance in the last chapters?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:55 pm
i think the dead of the pureblood because the hunters want to live a peacefully life  

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250

shieruxx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:23 pm
Hm~

I think it's definately going to be a pureblood, or at least a vampire.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:36 pm
I really really want to know what happens in the next chap when Zero and Yuuki met. D:
-rlly going crazy now- X[  

xXCandieeeXx

4,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100

Game Plushie

4,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:47 pm
I'd have to say Zero or Kaname. As said in the manga, Zero is the most powerful hunter coming from Kaname. Powerful hunters could probably kill purebloods with ease. Zero would most likely be killed by being murdered by Kaname. That would cause Yuuki to break down and most likely hate him. Yuuki would hate anyone who would kill either of her lovers... Lover or (ex) friend.

It wouldn't be a sin to kill a vampire.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:56 pm
ARGGHHH THATS THE THOUGHT THATS BEEN KILLING ME EVER SINCE I READ THE CHAPTER! X] lol

What IIIII think will happen can be one of two things...

1.)Because of Yori's presence, The Pureblood Vampires will go all crazy, and try to kill her which will allow the Hunters to start shooting the crap outta them and a mini war starts....

OR

2.)Nothing happens (Hino Matsuri probably wanted the readers to feel suspense lol >.>) EXCEPT, Yuuki and Zero meet and they have a private talk...which ends with a kiss (I HOPE THATS WHAT HAPPENS!!! xd lol)  

blinktjp

Game Plushie

4,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:01 pm
blinktjp
ARGGHHH THATS THE THOUGHT THATS BEEN KILLING ME EVER SINCE I READ THE CHAPTER! X] lol

What IIIII think will happen can be one of two things...

1.)Because of Yori's presence, The Pureblood Vampires will go all crazy, and try to kill her which will allow the Hunters to start shooting the crap outta them and a mini war starts....

OR

2.)Nothing happens (Hino Matsuri probably wanted the readers to feel suspense lol >.>) EXCEPT, Yuuki and Zero meet and they have a private talk...which ends with a kiss (I HOPE THATS WHAT HAPPENS!!! xd lol)

Yuuki would try anything to save Yori. With that theory, Yuuki would most likely risk herself while Kaname gets into this as well. Zero would try to help Yuuki as well since he said he'd do anything for her. A war would definitely start with Zero, Yori, Kaname, Yuuki, and their comrades against the other purebloods, with their comrades of course.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:23 am
zero loves her but she doesn't feel that same way about him since she is close to kaname  

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items