Reply Adult Furries Guild
Discovering my fursona Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:04 pm
a man cant help if he is adorable some times...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:08 pm
hahahahaha  

Nekolovesinu

Wolf Avery

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:41 pm
Well I'm a European Black Wolf but in RL I'm a mutt Cherokee/european, so when I was naming my fursona I wanted to give homage to that. I knew back when I found out what my fursona was what his colors were, i knew it had to be black with grey streaks. So his full name is Guh Nah Gay Wolf Avery...Which is just Black Wolf Avery.

Since the normal wolves in western North America are Canis Lupus, the grey or red wolf, and black fur is a rare mutation among those breeds, it would be tricky to explain luck, so I hunted and hunted and hunted and found Canis Lycaon, a purely black breed of wolves only in europe. It fit perfectly since I'm a euro/chero mutt!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:10 pm
Shaviv
More seriously.

The first furry character(s) I created were both female, and I created them in stories. One was first black and gold, as befits a desert cat, and then (after I had an odd dream) became blue and grey and white. The other was just a big floofy white canine.

When I created an alter-ego for myself, it was a brownish dog. I happened to have a brownish dog at the time, and I identified strongly with him. He was my best friend, right?

Since then, that's felt natural. I make the occasional exception - for an RP I created a hammer-wielding feline paladin, white fur with silver and blue armor with gold trim, and a blue-white-and-gold cape... doesn't feel quite right though.
While I'm not sure she was the very first, the first anthro I created to take a long-lasting role in any of my stories was a lizard (though she has an extensive adoptive family, most of whom were created around the same time).

Originally, she was some godforsaken hybrid of the Chaotix species gonk Except crocodile. I always hated Vector. Always xd I've had her for over a decade, but I've only recently settled on a final design for her. She's a feathered lizard now, a more direct descendant of feather-scaled dinosauruses than current birds/lizards are.

I have characters all across the board for RPing purposes. Rabbits, skunks, raccoons, echidnas (lolstillafangirlsorta), and the most ridiculous hybrids like a hooved skunkbunny or a rat-raccoon. None of them are ever "me," though - I'm not going to pretend to be myself, so I don't include myself in fictional stories. My fursona exists for artistic purposes only. Anything "real" enough that I'd be involved as my real self is real enough that I'd be involved as a human.  

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:50 pm
Jungle Boots
a man cant help if he is adorable some times...

That's pretty much my fiancĂ©'s motto. X3  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:55 pm
hahahahaa  

Nekolovesinu

MysticFairy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:34 am
I decided I wanted to be a redfox my freshman year of highschool, but I got angry when RPing with Onai because Red Foxes cannot climb trees because they dont have the hooked claws. A Grey wolf can because they have hooked claws, so thats how I became a mix lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:29 pm
This thread is still ongoing? xD  

Daearen

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:33 pm
anytime you have a thread about discovering fursonas or give a chance for people to talk about themselves, they will take it. hehe  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:16 pm
it's so cute and small!  

LANth3r0

Daearen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:01 pm
User Image
3nodding 3nodding 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:00 pm
i whant one T-T  

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

godhi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:44 am
I started out thinking that I was a wolf, but after a few years seriously began to consider myself to be a bear. To add to the confusion, no one else could decide whether I was a bear or a wolf, so for a while I was known among the furry crowd as Bear-Wolf.
Someone asked me, "But what if folks start calling you Beer-Wolf?"

I replied, "Then I will just have to start talking in alliterative and metered phrases...
"Through the hallowed halls of furry fandom the ragged rascals ran!"

I have embraced my inner bear... and he is NOT cute, cuddly, or a very nice person.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:36 pm
Well I'm not entirely sure but a gray tabby cat feels right to me. I love tabbys but I've never owned one. Haven't really thought of how she'd look other than a tabby cat. Also I hadn't thought of a name.

Aldrine

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces