Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cassidy Peterson
Captain

Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:09 pm
I finally recovered my password to an art site I haven't been on in eight years... and the e-mail associated with it was the one associated with the NP account my krawk is on! The e-mail had expired, but the name was free and I was able to register it for myself again, and have the password sent to my account.

It still requires birthdate confirmation, so I fired off a contact form to the NP team explaining that I'd used a false birthdate. Here's hoping they accept it and let me back into the account!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:21 pm
I hope they're okay with the fake birthdate thing.. My 5 year old account got banned, and my other one has a birthdate registration.
No doubt it's my birthday (always is) just not my year. Perhaps I should try and crack it first?  

SADERR

Cassidy Peterson
Captain

Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:27 pm
Aaargh.

I'm gonna have to brute-force my way in.

Which means I have to try every possible birthdate one at a time until I get it right gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:05 am
Recovered another account that has the missing account on its friendlist. Which means I can see the "age" of the account through the friendlist. Assuming I remember to check it, I can find out when the age rolls up, and use that to get the birthday of the account with the Krawk in it 4laugh  

Cassidy Peterson
Captain

Garbage

Neopia Central

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas