Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
Let's hear you say I love you~ (Romance) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Head Count!
  Here!
  +1
  Poll whore <3
View Results

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:53 pm
hinataxxcutey
Sora looked at Aro's hand.She pouted and blushed a little."....................."

Rin looked at Sora smiling.The smile seemed to give off a little evil."Aren't you gonna shake his hand Sora...?"

Sora jumped up and grabbed Aro's hand shaking."S-s-same as for me.."She said trying not to act weird.

Rin sighed."She's still the same as before....."She thought to herself.

Aro blinked softly, he was confused; but he wasn't going to say anything about it. He then moved his hand away from her before speaking again, "Well, what about a walk or something? For getting to know each other a bit more?" His eyebrow arched up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:36 pm
Lacy laughed. "I suppose that's true. You have to do something with your time." She agreed. "It's not quite considered annoying in my family. My dad's a drummer in a band, and I don't live with my mom, so whenever he's home he's drumming along with me. Though he's not home all that much." She shrugged and turned around, walking backwards again. "I don't lead a very exciting life, as you can see." She laughed. "What about you?"  

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:23 pm
Rin smiled."I think that'll be a great idea meanwhile im going to go prepare your room, Sora.."She said.

Sora smiled."Yeah that'll be okay!"Sora looked at Rin acting as if Rin had said something awesome."Thank you nee-chan!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:47 pm
((Very sorry for all my inactivity sweatdrop ))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:01 pm
((This is when I laugh and say "Pardon me for missing so much" and then skip away to post >.> ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:04 pm
awesomecacy
Lacy laughed. "I suppose that's true. You have to do something with your time." She agreed. "It's not quite considered annoying in my family. My dad's a drummer in a band, and I don't live with my mom, so whenever he's home he's drumming along with me. Though he's not home all that much." She shrugged and turned around, walking backwards again. "I don't lead a very exciting life, as you can see." She laughed. "What about you?"

Edward nodded quickly in agreement, his dark green eyes scanned the outside around him, before he spoke. "That sounds like fun. Wish my family had something like that...." He said with a sigh, "We don't have a family anymore, so we don't really do a lot together.... My life, I guess what sums it up, isn't much of a life after all; just a hell hole..." A shake of his golden blonde head, "But that's alright, I am use to it by now."  

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:05 pm
hinataxxcutey
Rin smiled."I think that'll be a great idea meanwhile im going to go prepare your room, Sora.."She said.

Sora smiled."Yeah that'll be okay!"Sora looked at Rin acting as if Rin had said something awesome."Thank you nee-chan!!"

((I got nothing... Contuine on with your post please? >.> ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:17 pm
Mistress Lancelot
hinataxxcutey

((I got nothing... Contuine on with your post please? >.> ))

((ok ill rewrite it ^^))  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:21 pm
Rin smiled a little."That sounds good.What do you say Sora..?" Sora grabbed Rin's hand and also Aro's hand without noticing."Yeah! To my and Nee-chan's secret place!"She said pulling them along, acting all happy.Rin sweatdropped.She looked over at Aro."Just telling you now....when she realizes she's holding your hand and that when reach that place she's gonna act....well...weird..."She said frowning a little and looking back at Sora.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:50 pm
"Aww come on, thet's no way to look at your life. Be positive for once!" Lacy said, throwing up her hands to exclamation point her words. "I could say the same thing. You jsut have to pick out the things you like."

((xD Skip to the post my darlin'.))  

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:32 pm
((Guess who's back~! biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:37 pm
(( yay! >w< ))  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

awesomecacy