Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
Nevermore [steampunk beginer-intemediate](Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ray of Mel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:55 pm
((lols))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:12 am
((Sorry I haven't posted in a while. School's starting soon and I had to finish all my shopping and summer work.))

Ryuu smiled softly. "Most rumors have a knack for making their way here." She agreed. "Please excuse me for a moment. I have to finish up with one more table before my break then we can have lunch. You can wait here or in my room. It's up to you." She said, forgetting that she had yet to take down what Sayuri wanted to purchase. She couldn't help eyeing the gold on the table. Even though she made a good amount of money as a mercenary, the gold piece still held a lot of worth. Her employers, with the exception of a few who were more honorable than the rest, paid with stolen currency that Ryuu couldn't use until a few weeks passed. That was a restriciton she placed on herself. "Will there be anything else gentlemen?"  

Marissa_Jeane

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:16 pm
Sayuri nodded, and said to Ryuu again, "Thank you!" She smiled, and then Ryuu walked away to ask the gentlemen what else they wanted. And Sayuri sighed inwardly, thinking, Um...the whole point of coming in Akane's Cafe today was for a drink... but I suppose the polite thing to do is just wait. I am sure some appropriate service will be provided soon enough. All it takes is some patience.

Sayuri, licked the inside of her mouth, and pursed her lips. She really was getting quite thirsty...

But, Sayuri cleverly distracted her mind by looking around the Cafe and observing people. Her eyes fell on a gold piece that was on the table. Sayuri resisted the urge to roll her eyes; it was obviously an alchemist who had turned lead into gold. Sayuri could do that as well, but her strict moral values restricted her from doing so; besides, Sayuri had better things to do with her time.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:25 pm
((you said to post, but i cant cause its not my turn))  

Ray of Mel

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:54 pm
((Yeah))  
-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers