29%  [ 45 ]
gold!
6%
 6%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 151

x20itachi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:09 am
3 favorite scenes...

3rd) When Gaara first shows off his powers and crushes the umbrella guy, and his friends.

2nd) When Sasuke runs at Itachi with Chidori, and Itachi just smashes him away!!! cool

1st) *fav* When Itachi first shows Sasuke how he killed his parents... Soo Evil!!! xd twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:20 am
Well, I got two favorites. One was is a true favorite, and the other most people probably have never seen.

My favorite scene if the one where Naruto protects Iruka sensei in episode one. He got totally serious and took someone out in the very first episode. Now I just want him to get his hands on that scroll again and learn some more legendary techniques!

The other one was actually from an april fools special produced by Live-Evil. There was a flashback scene about Gaara's childhood, and they played that old school song I don't know the name of (lalalalalala I love you!!). It was a serious and sad scene, but the song had me literally falling out of my chair.  

Kosuke-chan

GTFOGG

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:25 pm
One of the best fight's I've seen which would have to be*Spoiler for those who dont read the manga* Sasori's fight with that old chick...forgot her name.But man that fight was great.Finding out how the fouth of the sand died.And happend to him after he died.God Sasori You own ^_^  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff