Welcome to Gaia! ::

Written Words

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for writers, this is where you can post your stories, no matter what they're about. 

Tags: Writing, Romance, Horror, Story, Stories 

Reply Stories
Don't Cry, Love.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ajman99
Vice Captain

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:50 pm
This first post is just characters. The two main ones, anyway. After this, every two posts will count as a chapter, each post by a different main character.

Name: Caylee Durisa
Personality: Misunderstood, lonely. Wants only to fit in. Has a secret power.
Love Interest: Marcus Nightingale
Apperance: User Image
Power: Tears of Death (Her tears contain poison, killing anyone that ingest them. Burns those they touch, besides Caylee and Marcus[After they first kiss, Marcus is immune to the burning of her tears]) PKP(Post Kiss Power): (Now, besides her Tears of Death, she can also produce Tears of God [Only after a kiss with Marcus], that boost Marcus's powers to near Godly in strength. [Look below in Marcus's powers for description]

Name: Marcus Nightingale
Personality: Calm, cool, lone wolf. Enjoys solitude. A genius. Has a secret power.
Love Interest: Caylee Durisa
Apperance: User Image
Power: Touch of Happiness (His touch can heal minor injuries, and take away pain. On Caylee, it brings positive imagery to her mind, making her happy and joyous), PKP(Post Kiss Power): Touch of Ecstacy (Marcus can heal others with minor injuries from afar, and his touch now heals even the most severe injury.) After ingesting Tears of God: (He now can produce barriers, and if he wants, can send it flying out, healing anyone it touches, be it a paper cut, or the person could be dead.)

(Red signifies Caylee, Black is Marcus.)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:01 pm
I run down the dirt road, tears running down my cheeks. My wild, chin length brown hair flutters about my head, occastionally blocking my light brown eyes. I run to a river, and as I approach, I drop to the ground. I rub my eyes with my wrists, blood getting all over my face like twisted face paint. I sniffle, looking down at the thin cuts on my wrists. Blood exits the cuts in a flow. Soon, I'd run out of blood, and I'd die. Finally.
"Why was I ever born?" I murmur to myself, bringing fresh tears to my eyes. Suddenly, two warm arms wrap around my body, and someone taller than me pushes his face into my hair.
"Because you're a lovely girl, Caylee." A familiar voice says, soothingly. His hands move to my wrists, and he moves two fingers over the cuts, and as he passes over them, thet disappear. Also, images of my father, laughing and well, dances in my vision. He spins me around, and I see the lower half of his face. The top half is obscured by a red hood. The hood is attached to a red hoodie with a black skull. He pulls back the hood to reveal black hair and light blue eyes.
"M-M-Marcus?!" I cry. Why was my crush here, comforting me? And what'd he do to my wrists? Marcus is not only my crush, but the genius of our school, and the lone wolf as well. No way he would ever even realize I existed.
"The one and only. Just as you're Caylee Durisa, a cute and shy girl." He smiles at me, putting a reassuring hand on my cheek. I could have died happy there. Not just because Marcus Frickin' Nightingale was touching me, but what happened WHEN he touched me. But, as soon as it started, he jumps back, his finger smoking.
"s**t!" He cries, running a finger over the smoking one. He'd touched one of my tears. It burned him. Oh no...
"I'm so sorry! It's my fault. I don't know why I even exist!" I panic stepping backwards, until I fall back into the rushing water. I hear a strangled 'Oh, ********!', and I let myself fly down the river...

Ajman99
Vice Captain

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Ajman99
Vice Captain

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:04 pm
"Oh, ********!" I scream as Caylee falls into the water, her body getting swept away. I peel off my shirt and hoodie, and I dive into the water. Shivers run up my bare back as I swim with the current, which propels me faster. I rocket towards her, grabbing her arm.
"Come on, come on..." I mutter, planting my feet into the riverbed. With a great heave, I manage to move Caylee to the side of the river, rolling her onto the solid land. With a deep breath, I start walking towards her, slowly. I almost get dragged away by the current, and only my willpower allows me to even move. After a solid ten minutes, I climb up onto land, out of breath, sweating through the water on my chest, that fills the crevices of my abs. I lay down, breathing heavy, staring into the sky. With great effort, I sit up, and look at Caylee, admiring her beauty... when her breast suddenly lurches into the air, and she coughs up water. I scoot over to her, and she opens her eyes wide. She looks at my bare chest, and blushes like a tomato.
"M-M-Marcus! You're really here!" She says half excited, half embarrased.
"Yeah, and you fell in the river." I say, smiling. I lightly tap a fist on her head. "That's bad, just to let you know." She giggles shyly, and turns away.
"You... uh... saw... on my... wrists?" She asks. I let out a pained sigh.
"Why would you do something so stupid?" I ask her. She looks away, tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry." I murmur, wrapping my arms around her, stroking her hair.
"I know it's stupid, but life hurts more than any cut." She mutters. I lift her chin with my free hand, so we look eye to eye.
"Life hurts because you let it. Cutting makes you feel better because. You. Let. It." I say firmly. "Your life is as bad as you let it. People make fun of you, ignore them, or tell them to screw off." She whimpers at that.
"I can't!" She cries out. "I'm not like you! I'm not smart, or talented, or... good-looking." She blushes again, and the tears now running down her face become more visible. I reach out, and put a hand on her cheek, and I put my forehead on hers...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:45 am
AJ write more write more! haha, You need to finish! please whee  

B3autiful_trag3dy
Vice Captain

Stories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out