Floyd

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:21 am
Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This one gets two honorary Darwin Awards. One for the bling detail job on the vehicle, and the other for removing this eyesore from the planet in such a terminal manner.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:28 am
Floyd
Quote:

This one gets two honorary Darwin Awards. One for the bling detail job on the vehicle, and the other for removing this eyesore from the planet in such a terminal manner.
I see no bling there. MAYBE the rims, but I think those are stock.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:05 pm
Fresnel
Floyd
Quote:

I see no bling there. MAYBE the rims, but I think those are stock.

Yeah, I think those rims are stock.
If they were blinging out they'd have those run flat tires with about 2" of tire and the rest all rim.

Judging from how compact the hummer became, it seems as though the driver was removed as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:56 pm
In my world, chrome wheels are bling. You don't put chrome wheels on a work or field vehicle. That's for soccer moms and wannabe ganstas.

Of course, 90% of people who drive H2 and H3 aren't using them for off road work anyhow. Heaven forbid their glossy paint jobs would be scratched.  

Floyd

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:55 pm
Floyd
In my world, chrome wheels are bling. You don't put chrome wheels on a work or field vehicle. That's for soccer moms and wannabe ganstas.

Of course, 90% of people who drive H2 and H3 aren't using them for off road work anyhow. Heaven forbid their glossy paint jobs would be scratched.
When the car comes with them, you get a free pass in my book. Like that retarded Subaru and its hood scoop. I mean, come the ******** on. I think the most functional soccer mom vehicle I've ever seen was a Land Rover someone in town owns. It had a SNORKEL.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:16 pm
My mom just looked at that and said, "Hummers are supposed to be heavy and sturdy." Perfect "O Rly?" moment, so I said it and showed her the owl picture.  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:07 pm
Fresnel
Floyd

When the car comes with them, you get a free pass in my book. Like that retarded Subaru and its hood scoop. I mean, come the ******** on. I think the most functional soccer mom vehicle I've ever seen was a Land Rover someone in town owns. It had a SNORKEL.
Y

Yeah, I saw a stationwagon with that hood scoop.
So retarded.

Last I checked cars like the Road Runner or Super Bee with a 440 Six Pack should have a hood scoop.
Not cars with a 4 cylinder rice burner engine.

We went to a car show yesterday, at the show there were some nice cars, some stinkers though.
One in particular was a Scion, it's 'personalized touch' was a swapped out grill that was black and had no logo, probably some stickers inside the engine compartment since the hood was opened and there were curtains, and yes I said curtains, on the side windows.

As the owner of this car stepped out from the back of his vehicle with the original grill, silver with logo, and laid it down with pride on the grass in front of his imported ricer, I weaped inside for the future of car shows.

I see rows after rows of generic imports 'personalized' by swapped out custom generic stock items and glued on flare and the smell of ethanol and Salems fill the air.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:11 pm
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
Floyd

Y

So retarded.

Last I checked cars like the Road Runner or Super Bee with a 440 Six Pack should have a hood scoop.

We went to a car show yesterday, at the show there were some nice cars, some stinkers though.
One in particular was a Scion, it's 'personalized touch' was a swapped out grill that was black and had no logo, probably some stickers inside the engine compartment since the hood was opened and there were curtains, and yes I said curtains, on the side windows.

As the owner of this car stepped out from the back of his vehicle with the original grill, silver with logo, and laid it down with pride on the grass in front of his imported ricer, I weaped inside for the future of car shows.

I see rows after rows of generic imports 'personalized' by swapped out custom generic stock items and glued on flare and the smell of ethanol and Salems fill the air.
I have a friend who goes to every car show in town with his mint-condition, late-70's Mustang in a color that can only be described as "Orange Creme". That is one ******** sweet car.

Tl;dr: hope exists.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:21 pm
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
Floyd

Y

So retarded.

I have a friend who goes to every car show in town with his mint-condition, late-70's Mustang in a color that can only be described as "Orange Creme". That is one ******** sweet car.

Sweet

Mine's mustard yellow. : )

It's not in that nice of a shape though.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:31 pm
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
Floyd

Y

So retarded.

Sweet

Mine's mustard yellow. : )

It's not in that nice of a shape though.
I showed you the supercharged El Camino at that show, right? Guy had to cut two holes in the hood to fit the belts in, and he painted the whole car pink.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out