Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Knights of Delmore

Back to Guilds

The earth is our domain, but we must take it back from the darkness! 

Tags: Literate, Dragons, Knights, Delmore, Fantasy 

Reply BSS Profiles
Archer Hakuren

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

desolate-skies

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:22 pm
Name: Archer Hakuren
Aliases/ Nicknames: none

Physical Description:User Image 5,9 broad shoulders and a well muscled body, sleek midnight black hair, wintery blue eyes, strong chin and a fairly good looking face, he wears bandages under his uniform, he has a deep scar on his right arm from a hollow attack, and a black tribel tattoo that covers his right arm where the hollow hit him

Zanpaktou's Spirit & Name:
User Image
Zanpaktou: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shikai Release:

Shikai: not achieved User Image its sends shockwaves through the ground when it hits its can extend through the earth and come out a short distance away and impale the enemy when extended it can create fire in the gaps between the sections of blade. Can also feel the vibrations through the earth while touching the ground so oncoming enemies cant sneak up on the user
Bankai: not achieved http://th03.deviantart.net/fs40/300W/i/2009/017/f/3/Night_Terror_bio_by_XD_385.jpg my sword changes into a great sword that has lava hot teeth that are able to open and rip the enemy in half and shoot molten rock at the enemy my arm is covered in minerals from the ground which are gathered during its release these minerals form what appears to be a demons arm that glows with heat and looks as if its moving at all times like lava is flowing beneath the shell. It covers the whole of the chest area my control of the earth and fire increases and I can now levitate rocks, draw magma from beneath the earths surface and use it to defend myself and my speed is better in this form than in shikai.

Special Accessories: blue sash and bandage over a past injury

Skills:surprising speed for earth elemental

Abilities: no abilities yet but would like to learn

Personality: determined, outgoing

Biography/History: I died with my parents but my parents werent as lucky as me. While we were wondering the streets of our town hollows attacked us and my parents were the first to go I had run away by then and that was the last I saw of them. since then I had found out that hey become hollows and have since been killed. The only one I have left in the world of the living as far as I know is my little sister Rain and she is now in the care of a foster family. I want to make sure she doesnt share there fate and to become stronger so that Ill never have to run away again, I want the power to stand and fight.

Signature/Patented Technique: none yet

Guild Status: no ranking yet

Online Schedule:usually at night and some mornings  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:36 pm
Physical description need more work. Fill out your shikai and bankai. Mark your earth manipulation until you have learned it from a qualified member of squad 10, after you're given permission from me. Your bio also could use allot of work.  

Sayori of the red sands

Shirtless Businesswoman

desolate-skies

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:12 am
I think I've made the neccesary changes, could you please check?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:37 pm
Approved, but you still need to get your zanpakuto before I'll even consider letting you into squad 10.  

Sayori of the red sands

Shirtless Businesswoman

desolate-skies

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:35 pm
desolate-skies
Name: Archer Hakuren
Aliases/ Nicknames: none

Physical Description: 5,9 broad shoulders and a well muscled body, sleek midnight black hair, wintery blue eyes, strong chin and a fairly good looking face, he wears bandages under his uniform, he has a deep scar on his right arm from a hollow attack, and a black tribel tattoo that covers his right arm where the hollow hit him

Zanpaktou's Spirit & Name:not achieved
http://th06.deviantart.net/fs19/300W/f/2007/227/c/8/Wyrm_of_Fire_by_Ruth_Tay.jpg
Zanpaktou: http://webzoom.freewebs.com/norstar1/1sk623x.jpg
Shikai Release: need Zanpakuto

Shikai: not achieved http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk2/Airskit/ae_TJTG088_02_03.jpg its sends shockwaves through the ground when it hits its can extend through the earth and come out a short distance away and impale the enemy when extended it can create fire in the gaps between the sections of blade. Can also feel the vibrations through the earth while touching the ground so oncoming enemies cant sneak up on the user
Bankai: not achieved http://th03.deviantart.net/fs40/300W/i/2009/017/f/3/Night_Terror_bio_by_XD_385.jpg my sword changes into a great sword that has lava hot teeth that are able to open and rip the enemy in half and shoot molten rock at the enemy my arm is covered in minerals from the ground which are gathered during its release these minerals form what appears to be a demons arm that glows with heat and looks as if its moving at all times like lava is flowing beneath the shell. It covers the whole of the chest area my control of the earth and fire increases and I can now levitate rocks, draw magma from beneath the earths surface and use it to defend myself and my speed is better in this form than in shikai.

Special Accessories: blue sash and bandage over a past injury

Skills:surprising speed for earth elemental

Abilities: no abilities yet but would like to learn

Personality: determined, outgoing

Biography/History: I died with my parents but my parents werent as lucky as me. While we were wondering the streets of our town hollows attacked us and my parents were the first to go I had run away by then and that was the last I saw of them. since then I had found out that hey become hollows and have since been killed. The only one I have left in the world of the living as far as I know is my little sister Rain and she is now in the care of a foster family. I want to make sure she doesnt share there fate and to become stronger so that Ill never have to run away again, I want the power to stand and fight.

Signature/Patented Technique: none yet

Guild Status: no ranking yet

Online Schedule:usually at night and some mornings

BSS Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas