Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Knights of Delmore

Back to Guilds

The earth is our domain, but we must take it back from the darkness! 

Tags: Literate, Dragons, Knights, Delmore, Fantasy 

Reply BSS Profiles
Soutarou Dairku [Finished]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Sound Demon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:56 pm
Name:
Soutarou Dairku

Aliases/ Nicknames:
(Will take what ever witty name someone wants to give him.)

Physical Description:
Soutarou is 6 feet three inches. His hair is a deep blood red that falls around his shoulders. The dark colors of his hair highlight the piercing gray eye color. his skin is not pale but not over tanned. His body is solid muscle without a percent of fat in his system that he doesn't work off soon after eating anything fatty. His punches without reiatsu easily shatter cement and can dent thick steel beams.
User Image
^Soutarou as a human.^

As a Shinigami he looks around 22 years of age.

Zanpaktou's Spirit & Name:
Gekirin Banshou. A spirit of the earth that has influence over plants and rocks and wields a very over sized tomahawk on his back. He has thick black hair that seems to never be combed and yellow eyes that seem to glow with ferocity. Like Soutarou he is into physical fitness and smashing through anything in his path.

Zanpaktou:
A cherrywood handle and sheath for the three foot long blade. When sheathed the katana looks like a walking stick or staff tied at Soutarou's waist with a long red piece of cloth.
User Image

Shikai Release:
"Lash out, Gekirin Banshou" (Nature's Wrath)

Shikai: (not yet achieved)
The katana transforms into a four foot long wooden kanabou (The bat to the side) with metal spikes. This bat is coated in a neurotoxin that only Soutaro is immune to. This toxin will shut down the bodies feeling of pain and the limbs connection to the brain if a person is even lightly touched by the bat enough times. (The post after contact was confirmed the effects start. Then they will get slightly worse for the next 7 posts. Once it reaches that point the poision shuts down the nerves and movement of that area. Also extra hits speed it up by a post fr each hit. )
User Image

Attacks:

-Koujou Kyuuketsuki (Vampire Plant): When the bat makes contact with the ground or another physical object, including a persons limb, and is held there for a moment then, with the command "Grow", Soutarou can call forth thick vines with large flesh eating flowers with a bloodlust ridden mind of their own, eating all but those that Soutarou deem safe. If on a limb then the plant wont grow as well but will slow down the person and sap up the blood of that limb slowly. The flowers are much sharper than a normal plant. Also all plants made by Soutarou are able to enter their mature and large state almost instantaneously thanks to his own reiatsu starting them off on growing.

- Takegushi (Bamboo skewers): When the bat makes contact with the ground or another physical object and is held there for a moment, then with the command "Grow", Soutarou can make a large thicket of cut bamboo erupt forth and stab into all targets near him. This thicket can also be made so the wood grows so close together that it makes good shield from physical attacks and can be flooded with reiatsu to help stop kidou and such. Also all plants made by Soutarou are able to enter their mature and large state almost instantaneously thanks to his own reiatsu starting them off on growing.

Bankai: (not yet achieved)
Finaru no Gekirin Banshou (Finale of the Natures Wrath)
The kanabou turns to black wood and has green metal spikes. It also gains a fifteen foot long chain with blades near the end. This chain is created to respond to Soutarou's thoughts and will. (Same rules for the poison. Also note that the chain can only be poisoned for two or less posts if it touches the bat first.)
User Image

Attacks:
-Same attacks from shikai only they are more powerful and can be executed much faster and without the command "Grow".

- Houshishiru (Sapping Spores): The kanabou sends out a green wave of that covers a quarter mile radius above and to the sides of Soutarou. This wave purifies the air of smog and other harmful things. Also it releases tiny green spores into the air. These spores will devour reiatsu of all targets within this area until they are unable to function normally. The spores grow into plants that root deep in the flesh and muscle and will grow even if a tiny piece of the root is still in the body. Once the plants begin to mature then small flowers will bloom made of the reiatsu of those who just got drained. Obviously the higher rank someone is then the longer they have to last before being badly drained of energy.
(But lets be reasonable with this... If it takes like 30 posts(waaay too long) then it's too long and may as well be called godmodding.)

- Tera Golems: Two 2 story tall golems of stone and reiatsu rise. They brandish large axes to chop at their foes with while protecting their master. These golems each have the physical strength enough to topple buildings with a hit or three depending on the size of the building. These Golems are only able to be out and on the battle field for up to a maximum of four of my posts after the initial summon post. These golems cannot be summoned in the same battle again after that time limit has maxed out.
(But if say I was fighting someone and then someone attacks me right in the middle of it and my first opponent leaves then it counts as a new fight. Also for say carting the injured or something not in battle they could in theory be held out for more posts. However then I must banish them if I enter battle.)
User Image

Special Accessories:
Wears a pair of black gloves with studs over his knuckles for when he fights in hand to hand combat. The studs are able to store some reiatsu to increase his already common devastating punches by at least five times in strength.
User Image

Skills:
Trained in a large variety of hand to hand combat which he has fused to his own personal style and able to conform it to his weapons shikai and bankai with ease.

Abilities:
Hadou:
1. Thrust (衝, shō?) -Pushes the target away from the caster.
4. White Lightning (白雷, byakurai?) -Fires a concentrated bolt of white lightning from the caster's forefinger.

Bakudo:
1. Restrain (塞, sai?) -Locks a target's arms in place behind their back.
4. Crawling Rope (這縄, hainawa?) -An energy rope entangles a target's arms.
8. Repulse (斥, seki) -Creates a round shield that seems to temporarily paralyze and repel whatever strikes it
9. Strike (撃, geki?) -Engulfs a target in red light, completely paralyzing them.
Incantation: Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat!

Personality:
Soutarou has an issue with keeping quiet when angry or when something strange is going on. He is a natural hot headed fighter that prefers to bust up the target first then ask questions. While he seems like a idiot running into just as many fights as possible he however actually plots out a few ways to not get himself killed as he slams people through a wall. He also has one weakness that will nearly bring him to his knees every time, pretty girls. He cant help but fall helpless to a woman's looks. Though it's not like he cant fight them, he just will probably flirt with them as he does so. However if a girl makes him lose his temper in a fight then he wont care about gender and go all out on them. Other than his occasional anger issue and weakness he is acctually a fairly pleasant guy. Sure he is loud, like his alcohol, eats over double than what people think a human could ever stomach, is probably an adrenalin junkie, and loves to party. But then again thinks that the entire would could use a drink or two to be a better place for all.

Biography/History:
Soutarou was a fairly normal person when alive. He had been a martial arts instructor since he was age 18. Nothing really interesting happened in his life. Well one semi exciting event was when he fell in love with a girl and began to date her. One day a bit over a year after meeting this girl he was going to the bank to drop off the checks from his students payments for the month. He had planed on having enough to buy a ring to ask this girls hand in marriage by today so that on his day off when they were at dinner he could ask her the question. However right when he was about to pick up his cash as the girl passed it through the glass exchange box set into the counter the bank was robbed. Unfortunately the burglars had guns and saw large wad of cash that he had just picked up from the counter. Since Soutarou looked like he might have had a weapon or would have caused a problem to the theft they shot him on the spot. I am sure we all know what about ten rounds through the heart and lungs do to a person so yeah the end of his life as a human was a devastating one to that girl and his family.

Signature/Patented Technique:
(If any) (Patented techniques can only be learned from Captains, VCs, or those of Captain level.)

Guild Status:
(Rank or Level)

Online Schedule:
I so to school and have a bit of work at home but my time zone is Pacific and I am usually on around 4-6pm and will stay on from 7-11pm. (subject to change sometimes cause of JROTC class.)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:19 pm
Describe the abilities you gain with shikai and bankai, and add your bio. After that I'll check again.  

Sayori of the red sands

Shirtless Businesswoman

The Sound Demon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:28 pm
Yeah I'm still working on translating the attacks write since I have all my work on paper. Though once I am done I will be sure to make it known.

((EDIT: Ok it is now open to be judged by you all who accept profiles.))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:30 pm
*Kicks profile up higher on the list in hopes of it being checked*  

The Sound Demon

Sayori of the red sands

Shirtless Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:42 am
(sorry been out camping for a few days.)

I'm liking almost everything... The golems are my main concern.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:17 pm
Ah ok.... I see why it may cause some worry... Ill add a few restrictions now

EDIT: Ok the restrictions are up for the golems.  

The Sound Demon

The Sound Demon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:36 pm
*High jump kick attacks profile*

I had nothing better to do so yeah I kicked it vs bumping.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:55 pm

I’m sorry to take over, Sayori D; (Lulz, I remember you from a roleplay some time ago…)
I would allow you to start off with kidos 1-10, but you might want to double-check or just leave it blank.
Anyway, I like it and it’s accepted. (:

AHRl

Nine-tailed Fox

BSS Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas