Submit

Fallen Angels Kiss

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 5:39 pm
Here's what went on:

Okay, so my friend and I were channeling some energy...All of the sudden I felt out of breath, and nearly fainted. When I caught my breath gain, the first thing she asked; "Anastasia?"

Here's what I want to know:

What the heck happened?
why did she say "Anastasia"?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 5:53 pm
Well, chances are you overloaded. It's when you channel more energy than your system is used to. You didn't get a bad case of it, so just eat some grains and gradually increase the amount of energy you channel. The more you work with it, the more you can handle.

As for the Anastasia bit, I got no clue. Do you some journey/spirit work by yourself and with your friend. Could be anything. Past name, future name, potential magical name, past name of someone you remind her of. Really, this ones for you to find out.  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Fallen Angels Kiss

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:01 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
Well, chances are you overloaded. It's when you channel more energy than your system is used to. You didn't get a bad case of it, so just eat some grains and gradually increase the amount of energy you channel. The more you work with it, the more you can handle.

As for the Anastasia bit, I got no clue. Do you some journey/spirit work by yourself and with your friend. Could be anything. Past name, future name, potential magical name, past name of someone you remind her of. Really, this ones for you to find out.
Thanks...that explains a lot...I have done some works with sirits before, but I don't know if this had anything to do with it..  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:08 pm
Elaine Heyworth
Here's what went on:

Okay, so my friend and I were channeling some energy...All of the sudden I felt out of breath, and nearly fainted. When I caught my breath gain, the first thing she asked; "Anastasia?"

What the heck happened?

Didn't you ask her about the Anastasia comment?  

Miss_Spell

Leith

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:26 pm
Elaine Heyworth
Here's what went on:

What the heck happened?
My guess? You bit off more than you can chew. Lost controll because you tried to go too fast too soon. You've gotta get up some defenses!

Either that, or she's skitzophrenic and is planning on killing the whole town wile they sleep... It's a coin toss really.

Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games