Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spice and Wolf Guild

Back to Guilds

A fan club from the Spice and Wolf series. 

Tags: spice, wolf, anime, economic, club 

Reply Spice and Wolf Fan Club
Thoughts on episode 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WineChan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:52 pm
What an interesting episode. And she's one interesting lady.

In episode 7, my mind was going:

what kind of woman dresses like that? scream That is absolutely disgusting, she's dressing in rags, I'd thought for SURE she was a guy.

And now, episode 8, I just realized that she's another merchant, and that now everything is made clear. She's dressed in rags to pretend to be a guy, so her being a women won't get in the way of her business. I mean remember those times where women were treated so unfairly, and only received half or none pay that men get?

And, she's sooo cool 8D

Interesting people=priceless  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:42 pm
Yes, I really liked how she was a garrulous and mischievous as well. Although, I get the feeling she may be a threat. I kind of got a feeling she might be after Horo. Something about the way they showed clips of Horo in the bed while she was talking to Craft, made me think she had something to do with "drugging" Horo, and I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out she hunts 'gods' and sells their heads to the church.

This is all speculation, but it's what popped into my head, though, I'm prolly way off! I just wanna know why the town is so depressing and the old many so melancholy.

Dathu

Newbie Noob

WineChan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:19 am
Dathu
Yes, I really liked how she was a garrulous and mischievous as well. Although, I get the feeling she may be a threat. I kind of got a feeling she might be after Horo. Something about the way they showed clips of Horo in the bed while she was talking to Craft, made me think she had something to do with "drugging" Horo, and I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out she hunts 'gods' and sells their heads to the church.

This is all speculation, but it's what popped into my head, though, I'm prolly way off! I just wanna know why the town is so depressing and the old many so melancholy.
Omg, your theory sounds so true. You're scaring me man!

I never thought that the woman might be doing that...but it sounds too similar to Chloe. Maybe she's going to kill Horo and sell her fur? She IS a merchant afterall.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:53 am
xd That was funny when Craft walked in and there's Horo hiding her tail so he can't sell it. I love that they tease each other.  

Dathu

Newbie Noob

WineChan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:45 pm
Oh yeah, I forgot about that part. But, it seemed out of character for horo...at least to me, don't know why. confused  
Spice and Wolf Fan Club

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games