Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Techniques
Share info with people''attacks of pikachu,luigi and mario!'

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have any special info about caracters that you think people dont know?(If you do please share in these thread)
  I do have info but i think nobody cares about it.
  what do you care.
  No!
  Yes and i can share.
View Results

Imadud

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:17 pm
You guys must know this stuff already but ill tell:

Pikachu:

This little guy is fast and anoyin but (gettin to the point) havent you guys seen that when you are usin pikachu and presin the head attack A button lots of times he lights speed he's attack like flash for example.
I have done it quite times but is not easy is a ramdom event.

Mario and Luigis vertical and horizontal C stick smash attack:

You must already know this one but when you press lightly the C stick on the right direction vertical and horizontal smash attacks with luigi and mario can be perform with the C stick.

Thanx for readin rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:22 pm
About Luigi:

He's a freakin' brawler if there ever was one. He has alot of combo atk's he can do in melee and has his missle atk and his fireball atk for range. Sometimes his up+B smash is a 1-Hit Kill, and he's fairly fast. While running, if you press A, he'll flail his arms around. Using his... Down+B combo will alos hit all of the surrounding enemies and send them up in the air, which, if you juggle them with your uppercut, you might be lucky enough to kill instantly.  

Myoga_The_Flea

Imadud

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:00 pm
Myoga_The_Flea
About Luigi:

He's a freakin' brawler if there ever was one. He has alot of combo atk's he can do in melee and has his missle atk and his fireball atk for range. Sometimes his up+B smash is a 1-Hit Kill, and he's fairly fast. While running, if you press A, he'll flail his arms around. Using his... Down+B combo will alos hit all of the surrounding enemies and send them up in the air, which, if you juggle them with your uppercut, you might be lucky enough to kill instantly.

I (as a Luigi master) dont us a lot the missle attack or the fire ball. I use these when im performing my combos so A+up, B+left or right(dont forget super charge missle or like i called lucky) and an charge smash i use them rarly or for tricky encounters.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:49 pm
Luigi's Missile attack can be reveresed with Marios cape. its pretty funny and insulting to the other player razz  

LoneWolf0828

Techniques

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff