Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG on IRC?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:41 am
It has been brought up a couple times before, but I thought I would check again since we have a bunch of new members in the guild.

First of all I am curious how many of us are on IRC and which server. Secondly, I am wanting to know how many would be interested in there being an AFG channel on one of the IRC servers.

Would give us all just another place to hang out and chat, except in a live chat-room rather than the forums.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:47 am
i don't know.. If there was such a thing I would use it.  

Daearen

Isaol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:07 pm
I don't like IRC, it's full of old men who like to roleplay as girls. And they're always so serious. If I pounce on them they get all huffed up. "I don't like people touching me! Don't do it! What's wrong with you? Troll! Troll!!!."

It's like the Red Scare in there but with calling people trolls rather than communists. I got called a troll for only saying: "Ha what?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:16 pm
I use it and I'm on Sorcery.net most of the time  

Rainey_angel81

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:04 pm
Since this did not get a lot of response, I shall just leave things on the back burner.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:14 pm
I've hung out on the IRC channel on nonamechan.org. It's a chan board started by furries in the Detroit area... it's pretty slow though.

I guess we could always start an IRC channel on furnet and have a link to it from here. Like a link that loads up flash IRC programs like mibbit.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Adult Furries Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items