Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Lord Despair Xx

5,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:28 pm
Do I pleasure in making things explode or burn?
Oh man, you have no idea twisted
I enjoy making things ignite, then I love to watch the flame dance around as it consumes whatever I lit up.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:16 am
Honey, you have no CLUE the immense, sick, twisted pleasure I take in igniting things and making them explode. My most memorable time was disposing of these unusable CO2 cartridges from paintballing- I teid fireworks to them in this way and made one long, giant fuse. Lit it up, ran to a safe spot, and watched that fun for a good 20 minutes...true story ^^  

Lady Vendetta Iceflame

Sweet Shapeshifter

15,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Xahmen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:49 am
I don't like hanging around fire too long, it makes me nervous as hell, ever since I lost my mother in a house-fire two years ago.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:00 pm
When I was a baby, my brother set the curtains on fire and almost caught me on fire ._.

Whisper Gently

Sin of the Night

Tiny Werewolf

7,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:12 pm
I like to play with fire I'm a pryo baby I want to make the world burn around me  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:50 am
Though I'm not a fan of explosions, I do love burning things.

My Mother and I spend our idle time lighting up matches, candles, paper flowers, etc.

I think it interests me because it's so lively... wink  

ashesoverdiamond

the_forgotten_thought

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:18 pm
most of my poetry and drawings include setting things on fire, from the city park to the school to the entire world! i love fire so much; it's more beautiful than any of the other elements.

have you guys ever lit up a fender pick? it ignites like nothing and its flame gets, like, four inches high!!! it's amazing.

oh, and if ever you're bored, instead of using chalk like some lil kid to write on the sidewalk, draw something awesome or write something in germ ex and then put a match to it. it looks so cool. blue flame of whatever you drew instantly makes it a masterpiece. haha.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:54 pm
Noooo... I'm not a fan of fires, unless there's a marshmallow on a stick hovering over it.  

CREATUUURE FEATUUURE

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:46 pm
I love fire. I love the colors, the lights, the smells, the movement, the sounds. It all is wonderful. I love burning scented candles and incense, and I enjoy burning things more than I enjoy making them go "boom". (Nothing can end bordom like a good lighter and some trash you found on the ground.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:16 pm
Yeah, Fire is great. Explosions are ok in their own respect, but fires are just... Well... Awesome... There's really nothing as beautiful as a dancing flame, and nobody looks ever looks as good as they do in firelight...  

Argetlam13

Shirtless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200

BlutWolfV_V

3,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:08 pm
I love fire mainly for its color and warmth.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:40 pm
Fire makes me kinda nervous...like, I can barely get myself to hold a sparkler on New Year's Eve. Pathetic. And my brother likes to torch the evil wasps that find their way into our house with a lighter and a can of Axe, and I always start yelling at him because it scares the crap out of me. XD  

Mydnyte Dystopia

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items